Cancer

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

Sangat ji my father was diagnosed with cancer stage 4 few months back... His medical treatment has been on since then.  He has increased his nitnem substantially since then, doing sehaj paath also and waking up at Amrit Vela...all with Waheguru Ji's mehar. But his latest prognosis is not good, despite certain substantial improvements. Feeling so helpless and lost. Mann dol jaanda hai. Please help sangat ji 

On 12/11/2020 at 3:52 PM, Guest Anonymous said:

Sangat ji my father was diagnosed with cancer stage 4 few months back... His medical treatment has been on since then.  He has increased his nitnem substantially since then, doing sehaj paath also and waking up at Amrit Vela...all with Waheguru Ji's mehar. But his latest prognosis is not good, despite certain substantial improvements. Feeling so helpless and lost. Mann dol jaanda hai. Please help sangat ji 

STOP ALL sugar, oils,butter, milk, cheese, yoghurt, (if he eats eggs meat or fish those too) and protein supplements protein makes tumours worse especially milk proteins , increase fruits and green leafy veg , make daily smoothies to help his system get more goodness out of the food sooner . His system needs nourishment that will not tax him . As others have suggested increase naam and bani in home , if you can look for 'sarab rog ka aukad naam ' camp channel and follow their gutka and program too. Ultimately everything is in Waheguru ji's hand but we can try our best , stay in chardikala.

On 12/11/2020 at 3:52 PM, Guest Anonymous said:

respect the doctors but remember doctors are not God.  you can listen to their prognosis but you don't have to believe them.  people defy the odds and recover to against the doctor's beliefs.  don't be disheartened.  look up stories of other people who survived such diagnosis on google and learn from them.  

can you or another person do some Gurdwara seva for your dad?  also ask you dad to practise forgiveness in his heart from anyone who upset him in the past.  also ask him to do something like give food to animals or to the homeless.  this will give him a good feeling that is conducive to healing.  also both you and your dad need to get rid of any fear you might feel.  replace it with feelings of peace and trust in God.  God is the real doctor- but we have to believe in him.

try and get the book 'Sarab Rog ka Aukhad Naam'.  it has Gurbani saloks that teach healing.  you can get it free online in pdf format in both english and punjabi.

the singer Oilivea Newton John had stage 4 prognosis and is taking CBD oil.  I don't know how effective or safe that is.

hi op

there is this japanese guy who had stage 4 kidney cancer he's fine now.  he says what helped him was getting up before sunrise and going out to watch the sunrise.  this was really therapeutic on his mind and body.  i can look up his name if you like?  he also took up a hobbie that he liked in his youth again (cello playing).  he's healthy and playing in concerts today, many years later.  his cancer disappeared.

since your dad also gets up at Amrit vela, if he can go outside or sit near the window with the lights off before sunrise and watch as the day changes colour as the sunrises (don't look at the sun though obviously!) that may help him.

also another thing i have read about is tibetan herbal medicine.  look up 'dr yeshi dhondhen'.  its not expensive.  you can get it from india or sometimes the doctor travels abroad.

look up online:

Chris beat cancer- website with interviews with people who beat late stage cancer with nutrition.  lots of good free info, i think also a list of anticancer foods- broccoli, maitake mushroom.

you can get vegatables and mushrooms from the supermarket that have anti-cancer properties and incorporate them into your dad's daily diet.

also look up Anita Moorjani.  she healed from end stage cancer.  her cancer was due to her way of thinking.  she recommends self-love and also concentrating on health and healing, not sickness.  she says you should sit and ask your body "what do you want me to know?".  also instead of feeling fear, you should make a list of what you would do if you were free and healthy (e.g. go to a place on holiday, take up some hobby) and then start planning for those things.

On 12/14/2020 at 1:32 PM, jkvlondon said:

STOP ALL sugar, oils,butter, milk, cheese, yoghurt, (if he eats eggs meat or fish those too) and protein supplements protein makes tumours worse especially milk proteins , increase fruits and green leafy veg , make daily smoothies to help his system get more goodness out of the food sooner . His system needs nourishment that will not tax him . As others have suggested increase naam and bani in home , if you can look for 'sarab rog ka aukad naam ' camp channel and follow their gutka and program too. Ultimately everything is in Waheguru ji's hand but we can try our best , stay in chardikala.

So true.. sarab rog ka aukad Naam..

On 12/14/2020 at 11:13 PM, Guest guest said:

respect the doctors but remember doctors are not God.  you can listen to their prognosis but you don't have to believe them.  people defy the odds and recover to against the doctor's beliefs.  don't be disheartened.  look up stories of other people who survived such diagnosis on google and learn from them.  

can you or another person do some Gurdwara seva for your dad?  also ask you dad to practise forgiveness in his heart from anyone who upset him in the past.  also ask him to do something like give food to animals or to the homeless.  this will give him a good feeling that is conducive to healing.  also both you and your dad need to get rid of any fear you might feel.  replace it with feelings of peace and trust in God.  God is the real doctor- but we have to believe in him.

try and get the book 'Sarab Rog ka Aukhad Naam'.  it has Gurbani saloks that teach healing.  you can get it free online in pdf format in both english and punjabi.

the singer Oilivea Newton John had stage 4 prognosis and is taking CBD oil.  I don't know how effective or safe that is.

Practicing forgiveness will help a lot.. That is how we will find peace.. Stress, some pain from past and bad memories are the root causes of cancer is most of the cases.. Letting go and living in the moment will heal all.. WAHEGURU :)