Best english Katha?

12 hours ago, puzzled said:

Had never heard of Sant Mani Singh before, really nice video. He was born in the UK Birmingham! 

From the Smethwick area and grew up around the same time as my dad. I believe he was the first Brahmgiani to be born outside of India. definitely read up on him.  

• 2 weeks later...

GujrantSingh, since u r a convert. In order to take full benefit. I recommend u learn Gurmukhi & Punjabi and live in Punjab, in a Punjabi culture to understand the emotions behind this dharma. Otherwise you will not get the full taste of Sikhism.

English translations, kathas are good. But you need to listen to kathas from the mouths of pooran brahmgyanis(Full Enlightened person). 

On 1/3/2021 at 12:30 AM, dharamyudh said:

From the Smethwick area and grew up around the same time as my dad. I believe he was the first Brahmgiani to be born outside of India. definitely read up on him.  

I dont know, but I always feel that brahmgyanis are born in India only. I maybe wrong and might be a cultural perception. But a Western Society is toooooooooooo materialistic for Brahmgyani. 

On 1/3/2021 at 12:30 AM, dharamyudh said:

I dont know, but I always feel that brahmgyanis are born in India only. I maybe wrong and might be a cultural perception. But a Western Society is toooooooooooo materialistic for Brahmgyani. 

35 minutes ago, dharamyudh said:

I respectfully disagree, brother. Anything is possible with the kirpa of Maharaj, it is not just exclusive to living in India. Your point kinda reflects how many thought during the times of Sri Guru Nanak Dev Ji Maharaj, as many believed an individual had to retreat to isolated areas like mountains or jungles as the way to connect with akaal. However, according to gurbani we know this is not true.  

I agree with you bro. But it is difficult in Western Society. The culture, mindset is here different. Those who have not lived in Punjab will not understand this. 

Tell me how many brahmgyanis born & brought up in UK versus Punjab. I’d love to hear. 

There is a reason all peer, pegambars, bhakts, SatGuru, rishi, Munis, Buddhas —— All Born in on one land called Bharat. 

Very very few born outside this land. 

8 minutes ago, singhsince1981 said:

I agree with you bro. But it is difficult in Western Society. The culture, mindset is here different. Those who have not lived in Punjab will not understand this. 

Tell me how many brahmgyanis born & brought up in UK versus Punjab. I’d love to hear. 

There is a reason all peer, pegambars, bhakts, SatGuru, rishi, Munis, Buddhas —— All Born in on one land called Bharat. 

Very very few born outside this land. 

That's a weird amount of importance to place on dust right?

Just now, singhsince1981 said:

Is there a way to block you. Not interested to talk to you. 

I'm sorry you said

On a small piece of land, in a small country, on a small continent which is on a tiny planet in the Universe, not even equal to a speck of dust?

Is this your idea of sikhi?

That's right. 

There is a way to block me. Feel free. I'll still be here messing up your agenda. Jagtar Singh Johal bro. Say his name. Oh that's right it conflicts with your hindu nationaist narrative emerging.