On 1/14/2021 at 1:57 AM, Guest said:

I dont know, but I always feel that brahmgyanis are born in India only. I maybe wrong and might be a cultural perception. But a Western Society is toooooooooooo materialistic for Brahmgyani. 

Which is what made Sant Mani Singh Ji all the more special, he was bought up in the west but still overcame it's pull, India has it's own vice's and to be honest at the present time has more ways to corrupt the youth than anything I've seen in the west.

Saying stuff like this is akin to saying that the only true Sikh's are those that are born in Punjab or have brown skin (I've heard people say both), it's a very narrow minded approach, If we look at how far Guru Nanak Dev Ji Maharaj travelled it was all the was towards Europe, their message resonated far beyond the land of India and still does.

I remember driving over the bridge in Smethwick seeing Sant Mani Singh Ji doing bhagti by the canal all the time, he'd be sat there come rain or shine, he did bhagti at he Gurdwara where is was bought up, he was an enlightened person.

• Like 2
  • Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You can read Sant Jarnail Singh jis speeches translated into English. Its like 600 pages.  http://www.panjabdigilib.org/webuser/searches/displayPage.jsp?ID=5279&page=1&CategoryID=1&Se

Vaheguru ji ka khalsa Vaheguru ji ki fateh  Veerji besides what the sangat mentioned above I would like to give a suggestion.There are some speeches of Sant Jarnail Singh ji khalsa with english s

Posted Images

Why did Sant Mani Singh have the English flag on him at his funeral? 

Was there a reason behind it?  or was coz he just loved the country? 

• Like 1
12 hours ago, puzzled said:

Why did Sant Mani Singh have the English flag on him at his funeral? 

Was there a reason behind it?  or was coz he just loved the country? 

I know they hung a St Georges Cross by him during his Antim Darshan, no idea the reason behind it though, it probably was something as simple as him being British.

• Like 2