Baba Ram Singh Ji shoots himself

kangw

1 hour ago, AcceptWill201 said:

Saints who are very much one with Vaheguru have full awareness of the coming and going. Baba Ram Singh Ji was one of those great saints. It wasnt murder nor suicide.

If your response is limited and understanding is short sighted then you wont be able to explain the actions of such a person.

if we look at all mahapurakh who gave shaheddat they allowed the enemy to execute the final step rather than do the step themselves, to bring the calamity of killing a mahapurakh onto themselves  , Guru Arjan Dev ji, Baba Deep Singh ji , Guru Tej Bahadur ji , Mata Gujri ji , Baba Gurbachan Singh ji, Sant Jarnail Singhji etc . But this is not the same unless as we have seen there have been threats against supporters of the farmers especially if they are high profile and getting notice of worldwide audience .

Although we shouldn't encourage such actions but I think if we must then it should be seen as a form of protest much like the Buddhist monks burning themselves. As we have seen from his letter and his last recordings he was pained at seeing the kisaans. 

This has solidified the resolve of the kisaans even more than before.

2 hours ago, AcceptWill201 said:

Saints who are very much one with Vaheguru have full awareness of the coming and going. Baba Ram Singh Ji was one of those great saints. It wasnt murder nor suicide.

If your response is limited and understanding is short sighted then you wont be able to explain the actions of such a person.

Pompous and condescending much?

https://www.opindia.com/2020/12/farmer-protest-sikh-priest-sant-baba-ram-singh-suicide-nurse-alleges-murder-details/amp/

‘He was killed’: Why nurse, who served at Sant Baba Ram Singh’s dispensary, is questioning ‘suicide’ angle after he ‘shot himself’ at farmer protest

Disfigured Ek Omkar

suicide.jpg?resize=600%2C433&ssl=1 Suicide note of Sant Ram Singh (Image:Aaj Samaaj)

Another point that was raised during the conversation was the disfigured Ek Omkar on the top of the suicide note. Both anchor and Amarjit said that it looks suspicious and different from the handwriting of the suicide note.

It looks sloppy. Not only does the Ek Omkar look horrible, the writing in general looks agitated or messy and obviously there was a mistake in the middle that was just pened over. I mean... I'ma shoot myself and write a note...not under duress while the gunmen say threaten a child in front of me, I'd you know...pen it nice...and maybe treat myself to a fresh sheet if I messed up...

What word did Baba Ram Singh Ji Shaheed mess up out of curiosity?

And in my opinion there is a type of icidal that a Gursikh might get when enough is enough and too many lines have been crossed but it isn't suicidial. 

And if somebody is going to leave a note because of the anguish they have over a cause they're passionate about... isn't their note going to be really powerful and passionate?...and penned nicely? And if they're highly educated and devoted to Sikhi? Gurbani references? Anything?