BBC agenda

Guest Premi 5

I am hoping to address this for the last time. If you do not feel an obligation to black people under Degh Tegh Fateh, if you do not see them as potential Sikhs or allies in Dharam Yudh, then at the very least do not come here spouting hateful, degrading, phrases such as "eager to breed with anything non-black." Animals breed. People have children. 

So that perhaps black people interested in Sikhi, or people I invite here may feel welcome and respected. I'm tired of responding to disrespectful speech towards black folks here. The Sangat has heard it for what I hope is the last time. If you have something uncompassionate,  uneducated, unkind, uncouth, un Gurmat.about black people...do not. 

Unless you wish a refresher course in compassion and duty. ..

Say it here. It is against the rules against Gursikhi and I will tan your face with a lecture. 

To @singhdalbir Those three questions you posed have answers online. Some of it is in deep rooted culture. Much of it is in deep rooted trauma, and I hope you read and find those answers to those questions you for some reason posed here to nobody black, in a thread you should be upset with the bbc or the specific group about. Not black people. Not the sentiment of Black Lives Matter which is more important than whatever has happened to subvert or malign the group BLM. Which didn't need a place in this thread either. 

Imagine this...

A world in which the Indigenous peoples and the Khalsa remember... that's right.. remember their ancient and ongoing relationship. 

A world in which the Khalsa are the voice for opressed peoples everywhere. 

A voice to those peoples to remember their Dharam. Remember Vaheguru Akal Purakh. Remember their roots. And most importantly to meditate on Naam. Whether thats in their framework or by joining the Khalsa Paanth. 

What if large parts of the Indigenous world were to become allies of Sikhi or Gursikhs themselves?

Africa, Black America, Tongans, Samoans, Central, South and North America and their respective Indians, Hawaii, Jamaica, Haiti, New Zealand, Australia? Just to name a few. 

Who would dare mess with Punjab then? Who could deny Sikhs Khalistan then? Not that they'd need it, they would also have a home most everywhere on the planet. 

Ran out of time..

Vaheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Vaheguru Ji Ki Fateh

The Khalsa do not need the united nations the Khalsa are the United Nations. 

4 hours ago, GurjantGnostic said:

Imagine this...

A world in which the Indigenous peoples and the Khalsa remember... that's right.. remember their ancient and ongoing relationship. 

A world in which the Khalsa are the voice for opressed peoples everywhere. 

A voice to those peoples to remember their Dharam. Remember Vaheguru Akal Purakh. Remember their roots. And most importantly to meditate on Naam. Whether thats in their framework or by joining the Khalsa Paanth. 

What if large parts of the Indigenous world were to become allies of Sikhi or Gursikhs themselves?

Africa, Black America, Tongans, Samoans, Central, South and North America and their respective Indians, Hawaii, Jamaica, Haiti, New Zealand, Australia? Just to name a few. 

Who would dare mess with Punjab then? Who could deny Sikhs Khalistan then? Not that they'd need it, they would also have a home most everywhere on the planet. 

Ran out of time..

Vaheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Vaheguru Ji Ki Fateh

The Khalsa do not need the united nations the Khalsa are the United Nations. 

19 hours ago, GurjantGnostic said:

I am hoping to address this for the last time. If you do not feel an obligation to black people under Degh Tegh Fateh, if you do not see them as potential Sikhs or allies in Dharam Yudh, then at the very least do not come here spouting hateful, degrading, phrases such as "eager to breed with anything non-black." Animals breed. People have children. 

So that perhaps black people interested in Sikhi, or people I invite here may feel welcome and respected. I'm tired of responding to disrespectful speech towards black folks here. The Sangat has heard it for what I hope is the last time. If you have something uncompassionate,  uneducated, unkind, uncouth, un Gurmat.about black people...do not. 

Unless you wish a refresher course in compassion and duty. ..

Say it here. It is against the rules against Gursikhi and I will tan your face with a lecture. 

To @singhdalbir Those three questions you posed have answers online. Some of it is in deep rooted culture. Much of it is in deep rooted trauma, and I hope you read and find those answers to those questions you for some reason posed here to nobody black, in a thread you should be upset with the bbc or the specific group about. Not black people. Not the sentiment of Black Lives Matter which is more important than whatever has happened to subvert or malign the group BLM. Which didn't need a place in this thread either. 

You would have so much free time to write all these long paragraphs yet you still don't realize that Blindian is just a another side way of trying to convert people. I this is not about black people just Christians. Black people can join Sikhi and marry any Sikh but most of them don't want to do that. the main objective of this blindian project is to convert people under the guise of being anti racist.

You can keep on going on with your tangents into your dream world and try to teach others like you are the be all end of of Sikhism and that only you know Gurmat and one else dare question your motives of actions or statements. I dont need lectures from a keyboard warrior who doesnt have a life other then posting huge tangent essays. You truly are a definition of a woke person who likes to use big words and long winding essays that basically say nothing at the end.

Sadi ta tenu Fateh! he hai. Bas kar don't need your wokeness.

1 hour ago, singhdalbir said:

You would have so much free time to write all these long paragraphs yet you still don't realize that Blindian is just a another side way of trying to convert people. I this is not about black people just Christians. Black people can join Sikhi and marry any Sikh but most of them don't want to do that. the main objective of this blindian project is to convert people under the guise of being anti racist.

You can keep on going on with your tangents into your dream world and try to teach others like you are the be all end of of Sikhism and that only you know Gurmat and one else dare question your motives of actions or statements. I dont need lectures from a keyboard warrior who doesnt have a life other then posting huge tangent essays. You truly are a definition of a woke person who likes to use big words and long winding essays that basically say nothing at the end.

Sadi ta tenu Fateh! he hai. Bas kar don't need your wokeness.

If you could take time to read a paragraph,

I didn't say anything about blindian one way or the other. Just the ignorant and vulgar way you speak in general and the reflection it has on Sikhi and yourself. 

Don't need my wokeness? Don't need your ignorance bro. 

sadly can't respond to anything because admin keep blocking my posts!

has Gurjan Gnostic gone mad?  look at all this nonesense he is sprouting.

weird fixation with blacks.

• The topic was locked