Astronomical Phenomenon That Hasn't Happened Since the Middle Ages

MisterrSingh

When You'll Be Able to See the Astronomical Phenomenon That Hasn't Happened Since the Middle Age

Looking at the night sky always surprises us, although sometimes we forget it or get lost in the brightness of the big cities. This end of the year brings us one more gift: it is the alignment of Jupiter and Saturn , an event that has occurred since the penultimate week of December.

This phenomenon is extremely important because of its strangeness, according to some astronomers, it had not happened since the thirteenth century , when the "Great Conjunction" was seen. However, there are variations between the records from the last time it was recorded, some pointing to the 17th century. Some also call the event the "Star of Bethlehem" , due to its proximity this 2020 with Christmas...

2 hours ago, puzzled said:

Checked earlier couldn't see anything was really cloudy. I used to see Jupiter during the summer months from around 9pm in the Southern direction but I don't see it anymore, I think the timings have changed.

I wonder how the bhamans are interpreting this ? lol 

The Christians are going full, "The Messiah has returned. Repent your sins, or prepare to enter Hell." ?

2 hours ago, MisterrSingh said:

The Christians are going full, "The Messiah has returned. Repent your sins, or prepare to enter Hell." ?

Lol.I managed to see Jupiter and saturn in my country yesterday,but cause of light from nearby it was not that clear.It was just a white bright light.Did u guys have any luck seeing it?