Thoughts on Mahdi

Arsh1469

15 minutes ago, Arsh1469 said:

There has been a lot of discussions on Kalki but none about Mahdi Meer who is practically the Kalki of Islam. Guru ji says in chobis avtar that he will kill Kalki avtar. What are the sangats thoughts?

Not educated on the topic per se but it seems to me they are either not real or is another name for Kaki avtar. 

Or they are real, and not Kalki avtar and not mentioned in Gurbani because it would not serve the Sikh to know or care. 

3 minutes ago, GurjantGnostic said:
12 minutes ago, GurjantGnostic said:

Or they are real, and not Kalki avtar and not mentioned in Gurbani because it would not serve the Sikh to know or care. 

If he is real so is probably Kalki avtar because Guru ji says that he will come after Kalki avtar and kill them as they grow egotistical and arrogant.

Muslims believe he will return with Isu (Jesus) to deffet Al-Masīḥ al-Dajjāl  (I will call them Al)

Al could be Kalki avtar as Muslims believe Jews will hold him as god and join him but maybe the jews are actually Hindu.

I think I am pushing this theory way past reality but it is fun to theorize.

3 hours ago, Arsh1469 said:

If he is real so is probably Kalki avtar because Guru ji says that he will come after Kalki avtar and kill them as they grow egotistical and arrogant.

Muslims believe he will return with Isu (Jesus) to deffet Al-Masīḥ al-Dajjāl  (I will call them Al)

Al could be Kalki avtar as Muslims believe Jews will hold him as god and join him but maybe the jews are actually Hindu.

I think I am pushing this theory way past reality but it is fun to theorize.

Absolutely Veer Ji. If Guru Ji speaks of them, they're real. 

I personally think everyone dedicated to Dharam are waiting for the same "avtar". 

Adharmis are waiting on other things. 

It would make sense for paleo hebrews and brahmans to be waiting on the same but Israel wouldn't be hapy at all. 

Kalki is supposed to conquer all the world and then he will become egotistical and demand all the world worship him as god. That is  when Mahdi meer will defeat him and become ruler of the world and Mahdi will also become egotistical going along the same lines as Kalki so Madhi will die from an insect going up his ear and he will die.

Before that they will bring Dharam to the world vanquishing the evil in this world.