3 UK Sikh born arrested and being EXTRADITED to INDIA!

Kau89r8

40 minutes ago, MisterrSingh said:

What if they did it, and they're happy to admit it?

like Jaggi?

We shouldn't jump to conclusions and wait before making judgement but cant deny there is a full attack campaign going on against us...and meanwhile all these h*nduvatas RSS india and around west are walking around with pants down in political power + $$$

bet that Priti patel was behind all this....shes praised m*odi.what do you expect from these Gujjis

You know who needs to wake the F up these patriotic Indian 'Sikhs' who bootlick India / hindus and call us in the West terriost and breaking 'Sikh - Hindu' dharmic bonds.

How about Sikhs stop serving in the I*dian army .......they give their lives for India majority are Punjab and Gujjis are the lowest % in Indian army

They think we a low hanging fruit and have us under their thumb...

12 minutes ago, Kau89r8 said:

You know who needs to wake the F up these patriotic Indian 'Sikhs' who bootlick India / hindus and call us in the West terriost and breaking 'Sikh - Hindu' dharmic bonds.

A high proportion of those seem to be those living outside of Punjab/urbanites , the types who wear multicoloured pagri and wear India tops and sit in crowds at Indian national cricket team matches

8 minutes ago, Premi5 said:

A high proportion of those seem to be those living outside of Punjab/urbanites , the types who wear multicoloured pagri and wear India tops and sit in crowds at Indian national cricket team matches

Ya those like that fuddu Tejinder bagga and rss 'singhs; - usually Dehli ones but Punjabi Jatts Singhs are giving lives at border...WHY?!!?!

P*sses me off and Gujjis are taking over land wealth and less than 1% served in the i*ndian army......Man wish'd they're wake up and start listening to Sant Ji........

1 hour ago, Kau89r8 said:

like Jaggi?

Jaggi is a political prisoner. He's a victim of geopolitical maneuvering. His arrest and incarceration leaves no doubt as to India's policy against its critics.

This particular case is different. What if these Singhs undertook this seva, and aren't afraid of the consequences? You can't say, "Muh false encounter!" if the Singh's themselves say, "Yeah, it was us." I'm not saying THEY'VE said that yet, BUT if it turns out to be the case, it's going to make us look silly, AND will harm the impression of cases such as Jaggi's which are clear cut injustices.

Just now, Kau89r8 said:

You know who needs to wake the F up these patriotic Indian 'Sikhs'

I'm surprised by how many Sikhs support BJP, to the point where they will distort Sikh so it fits their political views. A few days back I watched a video of a "Singh" with a trimmed beard in Delhi narrating in Hindi how three "hindus" Bhai Mati Das, Bhai Sati Das and Bhai Dhyala, gave their life for Guru Tegh Bahadir Ji. I was just speechless. Just that one sentence was wrong in so many ways. 

Watched another video on one of those BJP.RSS type of Youtube Channels where another Singh with a trimmed dhari was invited to chat with two Hindus how the British had influenced/altered Sikhi by moving it away from its Hindu origins and how before the British got there Harmandir Sahib had idols of Vishnu etc  

Social media is full of BJP loving Sikhs who are distorting Sikhi to fit their political views, much like Western "Sikhs" that are distorting Sikhi so it fits their moral-less way of life.   

In India the distortion is mostly to fit their political agenda, while in the west "Sikhs" distort it to fit their depraved ways. 

9 hours ago, Kau89r8 said:

How about Sikhs stop serving in the I*dian army .......they give their lives for India majority are Punjab and Gujjis are the lowest % in Indian army

They're basically in a way forced to. There's no other jobs for them to do and they have to make a living for their family. Otherwise they would be in extreme poverty.

18 hours ago, MisterrSingh said:

Jaggi is a political prisoner. He's a victim of geopolitical maneuvering. His arrest and incarceration leaves no doubt as to India's policy against its critics.

This particular case is different. What if these Singhs undertook this seva, and aren't afraid of the consequences? You can't say, "Muh false encounter!" if the Singh's themselves say, "Yeah, it was us." I'm not saying THEY'VE said that yet, BUT if it turns out to be the case, it's going to make us look silly, AND will harm the impression of cases such as Jaggi's which are clear cut injustices.

• The topic was pinned
  • The topic was unpinned