3 UK Sikh born arrested and being EXTRADITED to INDIA!

Kau89r8

2 hours ago, AjeetSingh2019 said:

Industry , most of it , is kept outside punjab , for various reasons. Even neighboring haryana has multiple IT hubs like gurgaon, but nothing in punjab. So army remains still an interesting prospect for the martial race of sikhs in punjab 

I think there is truth to that but we have to also take self-accountability. Punjabi najawanas, want more easier labor jobs or go to the army..instead staying in school and pursing an academic career. Talking from experience, my pind we paid pushed for Punjbai munde to stay in school, we will pay for fees etc..but they chose not to and in wrong path alcohol, drugs etc...and want to be 'gangsters'..

Also they have all access to internet, so much can learn from, business, trading stocks etc..but they more invested in listening to Punjabi songs and live facade of 'jatt life'...Even the punjabis on visa come to west, most dont want to stay school and dive into labor jobs...Punjabis Khatirs are not like that imo hence why more successful

There are plenty of self-millionaires come from others states in india, from poverty  and become millionaires etc.

Have you seen the Indias forbes list...the only Punjabis you'll see are Hindus......

In terms of army, they'd brainwashed either by bollywood portraying Singhs as 'heroes' when in army and we are either going to see more of 'kps gill bittu in indian amy........its a dead end zone

They need to start learning about stock markets and practice paper trading when they're young ...and when they can start trading

Wish we'd have more Sikh billionaires in West...immigrate them to USA, Latin America etc

2 hours ago, AjeetSingh2019 said:

Based on my own experience with RSS followers, I can for sure say this is very accurate. They for some reason hate Jatt Sikhs very much. One hindu punjabi guy showed no vitroil to sikhs in general, but hated jatts and didn't even hide it. He once said "jatts give outsiders a bad impression of punjabis" . And he was one of those "sikhs are a sect of hindus" 

Actually the reason for hatred is obvious. Their plan to destroy sikhi is by destroying the class that currently is followers of it . And like it or dislike it , a vast body of our panthic orgs are being controlled by jat sikhs and hence the disdain . 

Khatri sikhs toe the line of hinduized sikhi, and hence they're their beloved. 

This is what they wanted in 80s 90's kill the 'alpha' jatt Sikhs, and keep the fruity loopy rss types or kps gill types. Wish now they'd never given up this many lives and Sant Ji and rest should have immigrated to Canada, USA, become successful, create a lobby and then would have gotten Sikh homeland. Obvs this is hindsight but they want us to keep giving our heads and shaeeds...they don't want to see Singh successful..Indra favoured Ambanis with bussiness deals and hindus not Sikhs..only good for bodyguards.

imagine having Pro Khalsa billionaires ....

On 12/25/2020 at 6:07 PM, puzzled said:

I'm surprised by how many Sikhs support BJP, to the point where they will distort Sikh so it fits their political views. A few days back I watched a video of a "Singh" with a trimmed beard in Delhi narrating in Hindi how three "hindus" Bhai Mati Das, Bhai Sati Das and Bhai Dhyala, gave their life for Guru Tegh Bahadir Ji. I was just speechless. Just that one sentence was wrong in so many ways. 

Just found it on Youtube - 

Very disappointed...

Just now, intrigued said:

Just found it on Youtube - 

Very disappointed...

yes! that's the one. This "sikh" is the Sikh that Hindus want us to be, he is the hindu version of what a Sikh should be. He ticks all the boxes. bewakoof banda. 

Look at him!  

46 minutes ago, puzzled said:

yes! that's the one. This "sikh" is the Sikh that Hindus want us to be, he is the hindu version of what a Sikh should be. He ticks all the boxes. bewakoof banda. 

Look at him!  

we also have the Rami ra*nger  and the amandeep bhogal UK versions 

7 hours ago, Kau89r8 said:

we also have the Rami ra*nger  and the amandeep bhogal UK versions 

Do people that are newly coming into Sikhi look up to these people? 

I saw some of those comments on that RSS supported video, bro waheguru waheguru, what the hell is wrong with some of our people.