3 UK Sikh born arrested and being EXTRADITED to INDIA!

Kau89r8

5 hours ago, dallysingh101 said:

I'm just outright flabbergasted at just how slow and retarded many apnay are in political terms when it come to angreezjees.  It's infantile and so cringe!! 

These people have seen certain sections of the panth as dimwitted for a while now. It's time certain people put their vanities and pride aside and really comprehend how they are perceived and how this effects how we are treated (or mugged off as they say in London). All the boll0cks of promoting contributions in the 'world wars' (which were really just a kick off with Germans), just help make us look more slow and subordinate. Anyway here's what they thought of certain apna, as recorded in a manual used by anglos to recruit into their colonial army (there's more comments about being 'docile' elsewhere in the manual). The quote is a hundred and 20 odd years old, but I still think that characterisation is the one many english people have in their heads. I think they perceive certain people as slow and lulloo. That's why they do so much to us, without a second thought, they think we are too slow, docile and dumb to even clock it, let alone react. And it goes on to this day, with the way they have essentially covered up decades of grooming of Sikh girls, whilst acknowledging this happens to white girls. Certain apnay need to wake the f**k up, and stop promoting narratives that perpetuate the docile, loyal Sikh sepoy characterisation. Change is due and coming. And it might not be smooth. 

I appreciate the gist of your argument, which is more than valid, but I think the younger generations (of Sikhs -- religious AND secular-minded) in the West have definitely moved on from the mindset you're describing above. The uncles in their 60s and upwards perhaps cling to such mindsets, but they're fast becoming irrelevant and voiceless in the secular sphere at least.

I don't think many of our up-and-coming lot are concerned with fighting for, nor even advocating, British (i.e. colonialist and whatever the international first-world equivalent is) interests and causes, especially in recent times when the Leftist doctrine that is fast becoming the default mode of thought has spent much of the past 60 years in the West teaching the public to view colonisation and related activities as something to be ashamed of rather than something to be treasured.

Interestingly, the powers-that-be -- the same powers that directed and undertook colonial activities -- have changed tack and decided that the nationalism and identity-pride that fed their international shenanigans all those centuries ago, must now be directed to the overwhelming public veneration of the globalist doctrine; the doctrine supported by 99.9% of the world's corporations and conglomerates. Apparently these huge corporations claim they are fighting against the system! I'd like to know what this "mysterious" system is that the most powerful economic, social, and political entities of the world profess they don't belong to, lol?

Us Western-raised Sikhs being the dim-witted clowns that we are -- in spite our so-called education and enlightened minds -- have simply exchanged one mental prison for another, although this time the new jailors couch their ideology in a language of togetherness, unity, and so-called progress. We've exchanged the waving of British and American flags to waving the flags of Wall Street institutions and their political sponsors. The underlying issue hasn't changed.

The loyal, docile Sikh sepoy who fought for and defended Queen and Country in the past has made way for his modern counterpart who now fights in defense of his master's ideology and cause on Twitter and other forms of social media. Different era, same problem. There is no system or method of thought on the collective spectrum that advocates our interests and priorities in as much as anything that supports our existence. Everything is at our expense. Until THIS sinks in, we're going to keep going around in circles.

@puzzled 

Was this around when Maharajah Ranjit Singh was in power? Sure there was disagreements but not where we'd have our own killing our own. Have you seen a Hindu KPS Gill in recent history killing their own...or likes of badals or capitan..even the sgpc ...every damn 'Sikh' leader has sold out and what do they fear most.. Sikh unity! 

Just now, Kau89r8 said:

@puzzled 

Was this around when Maharajah Ranjit Singh was in power? Sure there was disagreements but not where we'd have our own killing our own. Have you seen a Hindu KPS Gill in recent history killing their own...or likes of badals or capitan..even the sgpc ...every damn 'Sikh' leader has sold out and what do they fear most.. Sikh unity! 

It was actually Maharaja Ranjit Singhs own family, the sandhwalias, that assassinated Maharaja Sher Singh, the son of Ranjit Singh. In todays time we would call that "shareek bazi"  Sher Singh was a decent ruler and after much turmoil was slowly restoring peace, just needed more time. But his "own" killed him, and contributed towards the downfall.

The more you look into our ithiaas more traitors you will find. 

1 hour ago, Kau89r8 said:

Have you seen a Hindu KPS Gill in recent history killing their own...or likes of badals or capitan..even the sgpc ...

Interesting point. It's something I've thought about quite a lot, too. I wouldn't want to guess what the answer is, because it might inadvertently reveal a problem to which there is no workable solution.

45 minutes ago, MisterrSingh said:

Interesting point. It's something I've thought about quite a lot, too. I wouldn't want to guess what the answer is, because it might inadvertently reveal a problem to which there is no workable solution.

It's the same with Hindus too.

For example, After partition millions of Hindus were left behind in East Pakistan/Bangladesh. As expected, Muslims started slaughtering Hindus and demolishing Mandirs, over the next couple of years millions of Hindus from Bangladesh started migrating into West bengal, India. The state started getting crowded, and Nehru decided to get into a pact with the government of East Pakistan/Bangladesh, so no more Hindu refugees were allowed to migrate into India. Nehrus government even started sending Hindus back to Bangladesh. 

This is like a Sikh leader signing a contract with the Afghan government and stopping Afghan Sikhs coming into India/punjab for safety. 

During the the Bengali liberation movement in the 1970s millions of Bangladeshi Hindu women were raped by the Pakistani army. There even videos of the survivors on YouTube.

Even many Kashmiri Pandits blame Nehru for their situation.

Check this guys answer out, hes a Tamil and writes about how his own Tamil leaders were traitors during the Tamil struggle. Indian Tamils/Hindus, decided to help Srilankan Tamils/Hindus during the Tamil genocide by the Srinlankan Sinalese/Buddhist army. 

https://qr.ae/pNVojk 

I know a few Srilankan Tamils, it was barbaric what their people went through under the Srilankan army, but they say it was their own leaders that were traitors.