Spirit/Ghost box

puzzled

Is this stuff real? Ghost/spirit box?  where spirits talk to you through a radio. Why do they talk to you through a radio?    or are these people just pulling your leg? pakhand  ? 

This guy is apparently talking to some dead South Indian actress who apparently committed suicide but tells him through the radio that she was murdered.  very creepy but I don't know if its real.  If its real then surely people shouldn't be talking to the dead then. 

Do people talk to their dead relatives through this ?    it's quite messed up actually ...  

These spirit boxes are said to shift into different frequencies, a frequency at which spirits reside in, then again, the video is probably fake as someone made a similar video of sushant Singh rajputs spirit talking through a spirit box, however, it was debunked by this YouTuber who showed how easy it was to clone a voice and add effects. 

Gurfateh

17 hours ago, MisterrSingh said:

In some cases people hear what they want to hear. It's like the brain fills in gaps and makes sense of certain sounds that are actually random things without any meaning. 

Yeah i only watched a few celeb ones and then turned it off because its a bit creepy lol! I watched one guy talking to Michael Jackson and Marylin Monroe and most of it was just random noises. The most effed up one was some woman claiming to talk to Princess Diana and there were a lot angry spirits and swearing and at the end the lamp went flying across the room and smashed. 

How do they even know the spirit talking to them is who it is claiming to be. 

I don't think our auntiyan have discovered these spirit boxes yet, its best if they don't.  

13 hours ago, Khal1stan said:

These spirit boxes are said to shift into different frequencies, a frequency at which spirits reside in, then again, the video is probably fake as someone made a similar video of sushant Singh rajputs spirit talking through a spirit box, however, it was debunked by this YouTuber who showed how easy it was to clone a voice and add effects. 

Gurfateh

Thanks, yeah it wouldn't surprise me if some of these are fake, especially the celebs ones.  

2 hours ago, puzzled said:

Yeah i only watched a few celeb ones and then turned it off because its a bit creepy lol! I watched one guy talking to Michael Jackson and Marylin Monroe and most of it was just random noises. The most effed up one was some woman claiming to talk to Princess Diana and there were a lot angry spirits and swearing and at the end the lamp went flying across the room and smashed. 

How do they even know the spirit talking to them is who it is claiming to be. 

I don't think our auntiyan have discovered these spirit boxes yet, its best if they don't.  

Knowing what we do about these things, the idea that most of these spirits haven't moved onto the resting period between lifetimes (where they can't be spoken to by us) OR reincarnated as new beings, suggests this is heavily fabricated.

3 hours ago, MisterrSingh said:

Knowing what we do about these things, the idea that most of these spirits haven't moved onto the resting period between lifetimes (where they can't be spoken to by us) OR reincarnated as new beings, suggests this is heavily fabricated.

Many people just take the joon of a ghost though, look at all the lost souls demanding their relatives to make a resting place/jaggah for them in India, their basically trapped in the joon of a ghost. 

Many of these videos probably are fake especially the celeb ones, but the genuine ones I don't think these people are talking to who they think they are talking to! 

8 minutes ago, puzzled said:

Many people just take the joon of a ghost though, look at all the lost souls demanding their relatives to make a resting place/jaggah for them in India, their basically trapped in the joon of a ghost. 

Many of these videos probably are fake especially the celeb ones, but the genuine ones I don't think these people are talking to who they think they are talking to! 

True, but in that case how do we know THOSE ghosts are who they're claiming to be? Could be ghost-identity theft, lmao! 

Yes, I think there's definitely an element of malicious spirits making mischief. Plus, it's dangerous to open up pathways of dialogue and interaction with these things. Once you let them in, they bring their pals. ?

25 minutes ago, MisterrSingh said:

True, but in that case how do we know THOSE ghosts are who they're claiming to be? Could be ghost-identity theft, lmao! 

Yes, I think there's definitely an element of malicious spirits making mischief. Plus, it's dangerous to open up pathways of dialogue and interaction with these things. Once you let them in, they bring their pals. ?

Yeah that's the think I really don't think these people are talking to who they think they are talking to LOL  Quite dangerous what they are doing actually. 

I only watched around 4 or 5 of these videos and in some of them I heard things like "help me"   "help us" etc 

Yeah its really dodgy messing around with this things, they cling onto you, just like those jaggas in India, they demand worship, food and water etc   and if you don't do that they make your life hell! 

Something about us humans gives these spirits some fulfillment, satisfy their needs, or we are just easy targets and they feed of our fears and emotions. But then at the same time they are powerful enough to make your life hell. 

Either way, there's a very good reason why God gave us and these spirits separate dimensions to live in because we are not supposed to be communicating with each other. 

18 minutes ago, puzzled said:

Yeah that's the think I really don't think these people are talking to who they think they are talking to LOL  Quite dangerous what they are doing actually. 

I only watched around 4 or 5 of these videos and in some of them I heard things like "help me"   "help us" etc 

Yeah its really dodgy messing around with this things, they cling onto you, just like those jaggas in India, they demand worship, food and water etc   and if you don't do that they make your life hell! 

Something about us humans gives these spirits some fulfillment, satisfy their needs, or we are just easy targets and they feed of our fears and emotions. But then at the same time they are powerful enough to make your life hell. 

Either way, there's a very good reason why God gave us and these spirits separate dimensions to live in because we are not supposed to be communicating with each other. 

That's from where the folklore of vampirism partially originates. They feed on our vital energies, disrupting our inner plane, etc. I envy those people who are completely ignorant of these things, and free to make of their life based on nothing but the force of their own will. This backwards 5hit while true and real is such a load of extraneous nonsense. Life's a pain as it is without the supernatural fluff added on top, lol.