Spirit/Ghost box

puzzled

17 hours ago, MisterrSingh said:

That's from where the folklore of vampirism partially originates. They feed on our vital energies, disrupting our inner plane, etc. I envy those people who are completely ignorant of these things, and free to make of their life based on nothing but the force of their own will. This backwards 5hit while true and real is such a load of extraneous nonsense. Life's a pain as it is without the supernatural fluff added on top, lol.

worst thing is when your family drills fear into you about all this. When it comes to the jaggas your not even allowed to saying anything against it. 

1 hour ago, puzzled said:

worst thing is when your family drills fear into you about all this. When it comes to the jaggas your not even allowed to saying anything against it. 

It's the good, religious kids who end up getting stunted by this damaging emotional blackmail of sorts. The lafungeh and the coconuts end up, somehow, with a clear run at life, unburdened by these supernatural considerations and pressures. Bare Kalyug, lol.

2 hours ago, MisterrSingh said:

It's the good, religious kids who end up getting stunted by this damaging emotional blackmail of sorts. The lafungeh and the coconuts end up, somehow, with a clear run at life, unburdened by these supernatural considerations and pressures. Bare Kalyug, lol.

I've seen people facing the consequences of not worshipping these ghosts. Do you think coconuts like the 3rd generation here who don't go India anymore face the consequences as well?

The ghosts torment people if you don't worship their jagga, even here in the west. My mama is a atheist but they still have a photo of the jagga in their garage, years ago my mami was sleeping in that room with her feet facing the photo and something hit her/kicked her in the back really hard in the middle of the night and she nearly fell of the bed. She then realized her feet were directly facing the photo she then got scared and went upstairs and went to bed there.

Its best not to build these tombs or start worshipping them in the first place, the muslim tomb places are just as worse. 

Thing is a lot of these ghosts who have jaggas they weren't even decent people some of them! a lot of them drunk alcohol, sharabis etc 

And now people are worshipping them.  

14 minutes ago, puzzled said:

I've seen people facing the consequences of not worshipping these ghosts. Do you think coconuts like the 3rd generation here who don't go India anymore face the consequences as well?

The thing is would they even attribute any ups and downs in their lives to this kind of stuff or is it all so unthinkable for them it's like telling them that Santa Claus is real? I think ignorance is bliss at times. Knowing too much does a number on someone, especially if they can't do anything about it. Best to continue thinking it's just the imagination, or too much drink, or drugs, lol.

29 minutes ago, MisterrSingh said:

The thing is would they even attribute any ups and downs in their lives to this kind of stuff or is it all so unthinkable for them it's like telling them that Santa Claus is real? I think ignorance is bliss at times. Knowing too much does a number on someone, especially if they can't do anything about it. Best to continue thinking it's just the imagination, or too much drink, or drugs, lol.

Yeah, like when you wish you could undo things that you learnt especially with all this paranormal stuff lol 

we know what happens after death these beings they connect with are 99% of the time non human and evil, puzzled is right in his suspicious that these spirits arent who the claim to be. its best to avoid this stuff i know a few stories of girls back in the day who came from punjabi families who used the olden equivalent of this sorta thing called oijia board and it did not turn out well at all this was a 12 yo girl who became psycho she even started swearin at her dad and swearing at the Gurus, they sent her to punjab and she got better  

5 hours ago, puzzled said:

The ghosts torment people if you don't worship their jagga, even here in the west. My mama is a atheist but they still have a photo of the jagga in their garage, years ago my mami was sleeping in that room with her feet facing the photo and something hit her/kicked her in the back really hard in the middle of the night and she nearly fell of the bed. She then realized her feet were directly facing the photo she then got scared and went upstairs and went to bed there.

Its best not to build these tombs or start worshipping them in the first place, the muslim tomb places are just as worse. 

Thing is a lot of these ghosts who have jaggas they weren't even decent people some of them! a lot of them drunk alcohol, sharabis etc 

And now people are worshipping them.  

https://jalandher.com/single.php?id=1159     then these Singhs totally ruined it for themselves