Jump to content

Recommended Posts

3 hours ago, superkaur said:

I wouldn't as I don't trust any vaccines that been pushed so hard by the establishment and being rushed out as some kinda miracle cure when after decades of research they haven't cured hiv/aids, cancer, measles, meningitis and haven't even been able to cure the common cold. Besides vaccines take a long time to roll out because they need long term testing to ensure they are safe for humans. These vaccines have been approved by governments willing to risk the lives of millions of their citizens and you can't even sue the manufacturer if anything goes wrong.

In my view Sikhs definitely should avoid and pass the message on especially the younger generation who want to have kids not to get the vaccine as its been said the aim of it essentially is to leave the population infertile for the depopulation agenda 2030 (i dont know how true that is but seeing how crazy this year has been and how crazy the governments are acting right now I don't trust anyone in power and authority)

First of all you are one of those people whp don't take vaccines and don't gove your kids vaccines if so you are... not intelligent.

There is no evidence that vaccines are dangerous they save so many lives. It is the number one reason why so many viruses don't kill people. 

They haven't cured cancer because there is no vaccine.

I advise all Sikhs to take vaccines and don't become karens.

You know why measles are back in the US It is because people like you are not taking vaccines. Also Measles was practically eradicated in 2000 but people stopped vaccinating their kids and it is returning.

I get so mad when I find anti vaccine people who have 0 evidence of there claims and pull things out of thine air.

 

  • Like 4
  • Downvote 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, AkalkiFauj said:

Plus I’m pretty sure that we can survive without vaccines like our ancestors. If the human race could survive without vaccines in the past, we can definitely survive without vaccines today.

 

Yes, because "our ancestors" did not suffer from a much lower life expectancy than we do today

(that was a sarcastic comment)

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Just to be clear i'm not against all vaccines just against these noval type of vaccines allegedly able to treat corona that have miraculously come out under a year to be used on the general public when the reason why vaccines take so long to come out is because they test for long term health effects for years sometimes decades.

The reason they test vaccines for long term health effects is because of previous scandals of governments introducing vaccines into people and later finding out they had several reactions and became disabled or died and in many cases pregnant women gave birth to babies born with serious defects and disabilities.

 

https://www.local10.com/news/local/2020/12/20/study-investigates-effects-of-covid-19-vaccine-on-male-fertility/

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

I know ppl who had covid. Its like the worst flu ever. They said they wouldve taken the vaccine because the illness was so bad  even though they all got over corona and are fine now.

On the other hand, this vaccine was rushed. Usually drug testing takes at least 10 years, so...

But on the other hand, if you dont take the vaccine you have to keep social distancing and being fearful of being infected or actually get infected by corona which is painful. Fever and chills. Body aches and fatigue lasts at least 2 weeks and racking dry cough..

  • Like 1
  • Downvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Not2Cool2Argue said:

I know ppl who had covid. Its like the worst flu ever. They said they wouldve taken the vaccine because the illness was so bad  even though they all got over corona and are fine now.

On the other hand, this vaccine was rushed. Usually drug testing takes at least 10 years, so...

But on the other hand, if you dont take the vaccine you have to keep social distancing and being fearful of being infected or actually get infected by corona which is painful. Fever and chills. Body aches and fatigue lasts at least 2 weeks and racking dry cough..

They say that even after taking this vaccine you have to socially distance, wear masks, etc.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/29/2020 at 4:12 AM, Arsh1469 said:

First of all you are one of those people whp don't take vaccines and don't gove your kids vaccines if so you are... not intelligent.

There is no evidence that vaccines are dangerous they save so many lives. It is the number one reason why so many viruses don't kill people. 

They haven't cured cancer because there is no vaccine.

I advise all Sikhs to take vaccines and don't become karens.

You know why measles are back in the US It is because people like you are not taking vaccines. Also Measles was practically eradicated in 2000 but people stopped vaccinating their kids and it is returning.

I get so mad when I find anti vaccine people who have 0 evidence of there claims and pull things out of thine air.

 

Well this vaccine has had numerous of people having allergic reaction to it.

Now the Oxford vaccine might be different,  however as the original poster suggest, dont be a guinea pig, i would wait it out.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/29/2020 at 6:31 PM, californiasardar1 said:

 

Yes, because "our ancestors" did not suffer from a much lower life expectancy than we do today

(that was a sarcastic comment)

ever read research papers on the myth of shorter life spans , it is the skewing of age averages due to mortality due to childhood deaths, infant mortality and childbirth that created the myth of shorter life spans , look at sikh history there are many many gursikhs living strong into their eighties , nineties and even beyond one hundred years .

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use