Shaheed4life

Beadbi - Please report

2 hours ago, Khal1stan said:

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Waheguru Ji Ke Fateh

He has changed his account name on Instagram to valorous.hindu.2.1. Please report him. Instagram has not taken any sort of action against this account, we should call Instagram Support if we can.

Bhul Chuk Maaf

Thank you for this information veerji.

Sangat ji spread this news as much as you can.Not just on this website.Everyone who sees this post please report him if you have social media and get as many people to report.Even if you dont have social media just spread the news.

Bhul Chuk Maf 🙏

• Like 4

Vaheguru ji ka khalsa Vaheguru ji ki fateh

Sangat ji, the valorous.hindu2.1 page has been taken down.🙏

• Like 4

Sangat ji his page is back up.It has not been removed.His username is valorous.hindu.2.1

Look at his posts and please report so that we can stop this beadbi 

Bhul Chuk Maf 🙏

Screenshot_20210121_175847.jpg

Screenshot_20210121_175844.jpg

Screenshot_20210121_175835.jpg

Screenshot_20210121_175828.jpg

Screenshot_20210121_175748.jpg

Screenshot_20210121_175754.jpg

• Sad 3

13 hours ago, Shaheed4life said:

Sangat ji his page is back up.It has not been removed.His username is valorous.hindu.2.1

Look at his posts and please report so that we can stop this beadbi 

Bhul Chuk Maf 🙏

Screenshot_20210121_175847.jpg

Screenshot_20210121_175844.jpg

Screenshot_20210121_175835.jpg

Screenshot_20210121_175828.jpg

Screenshot_20210121_175748.jpg

Screenshot_20210121_175754.jpg

I have reported his accounts over ten times but each time it says that it doesn't go against community guidelines. Not sure what to do at this point.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, asinghb said:

I have reported his accounts over ten times but each time it says that it doesn't go against community guidelines. Not sure what to do at this point.

Read the community guidelines and site something concrete. If they side with hate then screenshot that and post it to show they support this. 

Post it on twitter etc. Not here. 

Sangat Ji, we need to keep reporting valorous.hindu.2.1 on Instagram his posts would make any Sikhs blood boil. His posts are getting worse and worse day by day. We may need to ring Instagram via telephone if this is a viable alternative to reporting via the app. 

Gurfateh

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Khal1stan said:

Sangat Ji, we need to keep reporting valorous.hindu.2.1 on Instagram his posts would make any Sikhs blood boil. His posts are getting worse and worse day by day. We may need to ring Instagram via telephone if this is a viable alternative to reporting via the app. 

Gurfateh

Hanji we also need to contact sikh pages to spread as much awareness as possible.I dont have social media, so can one of the Sangat members please do this sewa.

Bhul Chuk Maf 🙏

• Like 3

8 hours ago, Shaheed4life said:

Hanji we also need to contact sikh pages to spread as much awareness as possible.I dont have social media, so can one of the Sangat members please do this sewa.

Bhul Chuk Maf 🙏

Singh Ji, if calling Instagram Support is a viable option, I will do so. We need to get rid of accounts like this, which has an overall aim to tarnish Sikhi.

Gurfateh Ji

• Like 3

On 1/28/2021 at 4:51 AM, Khal1stan said:

Singh Ji, if calling Instagram Support is a viable option, I will do so. We need to get rid of accounts like this, which has an overall aim to tarnish Sikhi.

Gurfateh Ji

Thank you for your sewa veerji.🙏

Bhul Chuk Maf 🙏

• Like 4

Sangat ji, valorous.hindu.2.1 has been removed.Thank you for all the Sangat did reported

On 1/27/2021 at 8:07 PM, Shaheed4life said:

Bhul Chuk Maf 🙏

Thank you veerji.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Shaheed4life said:

Sangat ji, valorous.hindu.2.1 has been removed.Thank you for all the Sangat did reported

Thank you veerji.

Sangat Ji, he was banned for a little back, but has popped back up! Instagram's community guidelines definitely need updating. We all must keep on reporting this account

Bhul Chuk Maaf

• Like 4

I don't want to link the picture of the account because they're posting really disgusting memes about our religion, and our guru's, as well as sikh-martyrs, and I feel that it doesn't deserved to be posted here on this website, so I'll try my best to describe it without being too specific.

I'm talking about stooping to the lowest of the low, making depraved and nasty vulgar pictures, the page is ran by a Hindu-nationalist, everyone that is able to stomach these disgusting pictures made about our religion, please report this Instagram user and all of his posts, the username is valorous.hindu.2.1  another account is the.valorous.hindu  he also has a alt where he didn't post anything yet called the.royal.hindu 

You will get mad at the videos and memes he made about our faith, he even disrespected our holy book, but remember that these are the same people that abandoned their faith and religion during Mughal rule like the weak cowards they are.

• Like 2

I made a new thread because I didn't know about this one,

current known accounts: valorous.hindu.2.1  another account is the.valorous.hindu  he also has a alt where he didn't post anything yet called the.royal.hindu 

Reported them all but I think we should contact instagram support and try to get him IP banned.

• Like 3