Documentary

puzzled

Amazing WW2 documentary, extraordinary colour footage of all the events. Shows how devastating and destructive war is, some very chilling footage. Super rich, grey haired old men declare war and its young men that are sent to die, and civilians that face the consequences and destruction of war. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nLLHyLzHIA0&list=LL&index=1

Add more interesting documentaries if you want ... 

16 hours ago, puzzled said:

Amazing WW2 documentary, extraordinary colour footage of all the events. Shows how devastating and destructive war is, some very chilling footage. Super rich, grey haired old men declare war and its young men that are sent to die, and civilians that face the consequences and destruction of war. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nLLHyLzHIA0&list=LL&index=1

Add more interesting documentaries if you want ... 

Good, good... now discover who sponsored both sides. ?

27 minutes ago, MisterrSingh said:

tenor.gif

haha I meant, its not a conspiracy theory, but its considered a conspiracy theory   so i just called it a conspiracy theory lol 

I think ethnic people, apart from coconuts, are more likely to have a alternative view of things, while the White masses believe the "official version" of events lol.  I've spoken to British White people who don't believe in the official version of events and even they say how most White Brits are brainwashed. 

Interestingly the few Europeans (polish, Romanian)  that I've spoken to about these things, don't blindly believe in what the media says either. 

She another one that was bumped off!  I was like 4 years old but I clearly remember the day she was killed!  I remember coming downstairs and my mum tells me that the Queens killed Diana lol! 

Interesting documentary, The establishments involvement was covered up. Elite get away with anything. No justice. Yet even b4 any investigation the media decided it was an "accident"    Everything is false

6 hours ago, puzzled said:

Schizophrenia, Its really sad what some people go through on a daily basis, Imagine constantly hearing those voices in your head.  The full documentary is on BBC I player 

Maybe its wrong to say but i do think there are some demonic things involved! 

I worked with schizophrenics and the one that had the worst voices...of which there were 5...the only thing the voices had in common was hating when I'd Jaap Naam and they'd errupt into arguing over it. 

I encouraged him to pray and remember his roots within God that he was told about in his catholic youth. We also put a sign on his door labelling the room as his space. 

So he started to feel emboldened to throw out the voices. He was at least able to declare them not his voices, and bullies and not his friends. We'd make quite the show throwing them out together sometimes. The relief was temporary but at least he got some rest hours at a time and some dignity...power back in his life. At least he could tell me he was being bullied and get help instead of sitting there listening to that <banned word filter activated> too embarrassed to even tell someone what he was going through. 

9 hours ago, GurjantGnostic said:

I worked with schizophrenics and the one that had the worst voices...of which there were 5...the only thing the voices had in common was hating when I'd Jaap Naam and they'd errupt into arguing over it. 

I encouraged him to pray and remember his roots within God that he was told about in his catholic youth. We also put a sign on his door labelling the room as his space. 

So he started to feel emboldened to throw out the voices. He was at least able to declare them not his voices, and bullies and not his friends. We'd make quite the show throwing them out together sometimes. The relief was temporary but at least he got some rest hours at a time and some dignity...power back in his life. At least he could tell me he was being bullied and get help instead of sitting there listening to that <banned word filter activated> too embarrassed to even tell someone what he was going through. 

Yeah, my sister used to work with teenage girls that had mental illness, and so many of them were "friends" with Satan. They used to name their teddy bears Satan or Lucifer, sometimes they would be talking to themselves and when asked who they are talking to they would say Satan. Most of them were suicidal. 

One of my friends a English guy who I've known for nearly 20 years, his mum hears voices and is on medication. He used to say how his mother used to see a angry old lady in the house with an axe telling her to kill herself. I haven't seen him for a couple of years but he txted me on Diwali and said that his mother feels much better now. He used to say how he gives his mum weed! Apparently it used to make her better. 

Years ago, here in the UK we used to have a reality tv star named Jade Goody, she basically got "famous" for getting butt naked in a reality tv show and getting up to all sorts, years later she died of cancer. When she was on her death bed there was an article saying how she was having hallucinations of an angry old woman with an axe walking around her hospital bed!