Should accept societies labeling me as a "ma'am"?

Alta

Should I accept society's label as a female?   

3 members have voted

1. 1. Should I accept society's label as a female?

• The people have spoken, you are a woman.
    • <banned word filter activated> means boy.

Strangers have always called me female. When I was a child that would get to mad to tell them "I'm a boy" Before I heard of Sikh I grow a full Sikh beard(after taking testosterone shots)  trying to get people to recognizing me as a male.  I was diagnosed with low testosterone and in the examination it was discovered my testes were underdeveloped.  Some say that your gender is determined by your biology, well if your ask biologist if you can't impregnate others then your gender is females. Which is why organisms that reproduce asexualy are called "Mothers" and their offspring "Daughters".

I don't really give a damn what people call me. I know I'm as WaheGuru intended me to be and fully accept his hukam and only question it, not to second judge him but because I need more clarification to follow it.

If I ever become ready to take Amrit(and meet khalsa which feels like it's never going to happen).

If I had my way I would be a male amur tiger but if I had to still human I would be a tomboy Futanari(a Japanese word that refers to person that has a <banned word filter activated> but is otherwise female).

25 minutes ago, puzzled said:

So you are a biological male?

I was born with the external genitalia of a male, my gonads did not properly sexualize which is responsible for telling the rest of the body to become male instead of female so the rest of my (natural)Biology was female, You said the sexualization done by doctor's doesn't matter only what you were born with.

Here's the words of an actual biologist that who's speciality is how cells decide what they are going to be.

15 minutes ago, Alta said:

I was born with the external genitalia of a male, my gonads did not properly sexualize which is responsible for telling the rest of the body to become male instead of female so the rest of my (natural)Biology was female, You said the sexualization done by doctor's doesn't matter only what you were born with.

Here's the words of an actual biologist that who's speciality is how cells decide what they are going to be.

If you can't give birth to a baby you're a male just an infertile one. 

We have chromosomes. Like if you left your dna at a crime scene they're running it and looking for dudes. 

Forget society be happy with who u are. I know it's difficult, society branding me a Terrorist just cause of beard n turban it does leave a stigma. I know it's hard to forget them n move on, you do leave yourself questioning or feeling shy etc. 

Big question is, what do you feel like? What do you say? The main thing is "My life, my feelings," not the next person's feelings n thoughts. Recognise yourself first, rest will be easier.