Lastest updates on Farmers Protest

Kau89r8

1 hour ago, Kau89r8 said:

just another bloodshed waiting to happen

No HOPE LEFT for Sikhs 

where there is faith in Akal Purakh there is always Hope , you want success for sikhs remind them to keep full rehit and have amrit and they are GUARANTEED to have Guru Sahiban FULL support and blessings, our fight is with our baser selves first and then the oppressors. Look at our history when we held firm in our beliefs and rehit we remained aadol and akaal

1 hour ago, jkvlondon said:

where there is faith in Akal Purakh there is always Hope , you want success for sikhs remind them to keep full rehit and have amrit and they are GUARANTEED to have Guru Sahiban FULL support and blessings, our fight is with our baser selves first and then the oppressors. Look at our history when we held firm in our beliefs and rehit we remained aadol and akaal

Agree Bhene ji, but just feel so hopeless, and despair if i had the money i would pay of their debts. 

Doing paath, and cant help but feel angry at God, why all this suffering. How much more are we going to face. Now they are taking away our basic rights..i cant even concentrate doing Nitnem, yesterday i just burst out tears middle of doing paath. 

I had to stop reading the news etc because feel soo angry, drive me up the wall, couldn't stop crying looking at our elders protesting...like my heart hurts...

Just got to believe, Vaheguru is greatest of all and everything happens for a reason, keep that shred of hope no matter how much we are enduring right now. Feel so guilty, all im thinking is do well in life and help when i get the opportunity but just keep praying least i can do, but feel so guilty.