Two streams of thought started in India in the 19th century . One has had its day !

23 minutes ago, AjeetSingh2019 said:

OMG ! Someone out there believes in the exact same thing as I do . 

Maybe because we made some mistakes too ! but I don't know which ones exactly , except obviously massacring muslims enmasse as retaliation to what they were doing to us in 1947 during partition 

Trying to understand human nature solely in the terms of karmic consequences can drive a person crazy. Believe me, I've tried! ?

6 minutes ago, ChardikalaUK said:

I'm no fan of Modi at all but you can't blame Hindus for voting for him. He seems to be the only one who is standing up against Muslims.

He's no good for us (Sikhs). BUT if I were in HIS shoes, I'd be doing the same to protect my people from the obvious Islamic threat. Of course, if I were a Muslim then I'd be doing everything to advance my cause at the expense of Hindus. That's how the game works. It's one big mess, lol.

21 minutes ago, MisterrSingh said:

He's no good for us (Sikhs). BUT if I were in HIS shoes, I'd be doing the same to protect my people from the obvious Islamic threat. Of course, if I were a Muslim then I'd be doing everything to advance my cause at the expense of Hindus. That's how the game works. It's one big mess, lol.

Exactly. Its human nature. If Christian missionaries became even more powerful in Punjab you can bet your bottom dollar that Sikhs would a Sikh version of Modi to stand up to them.

1 hour ago, MisterrSingh said:

Is there any group or religion you'd bar from entry?

hopefully the waiting process will weed out the dogale loki but  nehru, Badals , Majithia, Captain , Dogra kandaans, Ram Rahim gang, Nakli nirankaris, Naam dharis if they refuse to let go of their deh guru,  RSS will never be given panaah . where to start with islamic/hindu duplicity suppose will have to include pscyhological testing?

34 minutes ago, ChardikalaUK said:

The only reason for the rise of Hindutuva is the threat Hindus feel from Muslims. If Hindus did what Sikhs did in 1947 - get rid of all Muslims from their areas then no one would care about or vote for the likes of Modi. In Pakistan they dont have a right wing Islamic party because there is no threat from another religious group. The muslim league collapsed for this reason, no Hindus to fight against.

Look at it from a Hindu's perspective - the Muslims got their own countries Pakistan and Bangladesh, pretty much all Hindus were removed from Pakistan in 1947 and the number of Hindus in Bangladesh has decreased a lot.

However despite getting Pakistan and Bangladesh, a whopping one third of all subcontinent Muslims remained in India and they have been breeding like rabbits going from 9% of the population in 1947 to 14% today. Put simply the Muslims got their cake and ate it. They were the number one benefactors of partition.

Pakistan has Sharia Law which prevents non muslims to marry Muslim women or convert them, a non Muslim can never be Prime Minister in Pakistan. So this is how Muslims behave when in a majority. What will happen if Muslims keep growing in numbers in India. Look what they did in Kashmir, kicked out all of the minorities.

There are also many cases of love jihad where muslim men seduce hindu women for conversion. This is the over confidence and aggression of Muslims, they do this even when in a minority.

The Hindus have simply had enough of muslim aggression and the only way they can fight back is through Hindutva and the likes of Modi instead of muslim appeasement like Gandhi and Nehru, it's basic survival.

I'm no fan of Modi at all but you can't blame Hindus for voting for him. He seems to be the only one who is standing up against Muslims.

rss has roots in arya samaj which is about brahmin supremacy which that felt was undermined by British laws , arya samajists just wanted to return to the bad old days of brahmin raj over the whole of society . Rss is just the thugs thieves and scum collected together to take advantadge of the masses , not to bring  about  hindu raj  necessarily despite the proaganda. They created a false spectre of muslim menace within India like 14 million poor muslims will be able to do anything against 1 billion hindus (if they believe so they must have a severe inferiority complex)  Remember scene in a bug's life when the crickets are in the bar ? .yes the bullies were scared of the tide being turned and guess what it still happened despite their aggression.

Modi did nothing except murder and protect murderers just like Indira did to us . Pakistan and bangladesh suited the Arya  Indians it got the muslims out without having to fight and spill their own blood and reduced the influence of sikh polity in one fell swoop.

best offence against love jihad is become alphas , educate the women in history and reality of muslim thought vs Sikh thought (not much difference between Hindu and muslim treatment of women)

17 minutes ago, ChardikalaUK said:

Exactly. Its human nature. If Christian missionaries became even more powerful in Punjab you can bet your bottom dollar that Sikhs would a Sikh version of Modi to stand up to them.

last time we had educated sikh scholars like Bhai Vir Singh , professor Sahib Singh and Dr Ganda Singh historian to set people straight, just need to rerelease free copies of these people's writings and translate all the Sants writings and speechs for youth worldwide (of all faiths)

53 minutes ago, jkvlondon said:

hopefully the waiting process will weed out the dogale loki but  nehru, Badals , Majithia, Captain , Dogra kandaans, Ram Rahim gang, Nakli nirankaris, Naam dharis if they refuse to let go of their deh guru,  RSS will never be given panaah . where to start with islamic/hindu duplicity suppose will have to include pscyhological testing?

I've just realised I'd inadvertently end up making Khalistan a fascist police state in order to ensure no externally located presence will be able to "sponsor" certain internal elements to undermine the country, lmao. The current state of humanity and the world in general as we know it is not conducive to being left to its own devices, and hoping that everyone behaves themselves according to the promises they've made. That's not how things work unfortunately.

1 hour ago, jkvlondon said:

They created a false spectre of muslim menace within India like 14 million poor muslims will be able to do anything against 1 billion hindus

I agree with that, its how the party thrives, by making Hindus think they are under threat. The vast majority of Muslims in india are living in poverty, they have Muslim slums. The % of Muslims enrolling into higher education is the lowest in the country, the lowest of any other community, I believe its less than 5%.

Hindus already have Muslims where they want them to be, even without a political party

The partition left the Muslims of India with very little economic power or political representation. 

Bollywood creates a false image with their overrepresentation of Muslims. 

I'm not saying Muslims are angels, far from it, but BJP have been successful making Hindus think they are under threat. 

A Hindu politician only needs to pay a mob to go into a Muslim area to set half it on fire, bring the Mosque down,  and face no consequences, its as easy as that in India. 

12 hours ago, MisterrSingh said:

Hindus did nothing less to Buddhists than what Mughals later did to Hindus. 

I am still surprised that buddhists memory has been erased perhaps to the point they don't realize the blunders their ancestors had to face. Even more twist is one of my vedic brahmin friends think it was actually buddhists who used to persecute brahmins . 

I would give the benefit of doubt to buddhists though. That would explain why neighbouring countries to india are buddhist majorities but india is not even 1% 

We should make an international quality film on sikh itihas. Claim our itihas before the right-wing hindus do by appropriating. they already called Bhai Mati das , Bhai Sati das and Bhai dayala ji as hindu 

maybe we can rope in hollywood for doing it to us . They're very good in making international level of quality work