Guest Guest 2021

Guest Guest 2021

At least 3 Gurdwaras management committees in bradford have announced they are closing Gurdwaras till further notice due to coronavirus. Despite the government saying they can remain open for communal worshiping. 

This includes not even being allowed to do darshan. 

Do you think true Khalsa would do this? 

I think Gurdwaras should be open, and seva of Maharaj and the sangat should continue. Sangat should be able to do darshan whether it is the end of the world, aliens invading (if you get my point), war, pandemics or anything else until the last man standing.

We don't abandon our Guru, the Gurdwara is where we go to collectively  pray, serve and do ardas for Maharaj to save us from all pains and illnesses and lok parlok ki rakhiya.

At the same time I do think we must do everything in-line professional/medical advice. So must limit numbers inside depending on the building size, sanitise all surfaces, ask sangat so take all the precautions, 2m distance etc, sanitise hands, confirm they dont have symptoms, maybe even track and trace? So at least it meets the requirements.

If all done properly, people are safer than when doing there shopping or other activities.

Many Gurdwaras have done this really well and it's been absolutely  outstanding how organised they have been......others perhaps took a while to adapt

Well said, I think the problem is most of these committees that are closing these gurdwaras have no sharda or pyar and are mostly in the committees for their own benefits and ego. 

• 3 months later...

Hello, bintee to the sangat can somebody send a message onto Shastersingh or send a message to the below page. My email is lgarcha@yandex.com i cannot login nor send messages its really urgent i get in contact with him. Thank you 

On 1/9/2021 at 2:01 PM, Guest Guest 2021 said:

At least 3 Gurdwaras management committees in bradford have announced they are closing Gurdwaras till further notice due to coronavirus. Despite the government saying they can remain open for communal worshiping. 

This includes not even being allowed to do darshan. 

Do you think true Khalsa would do this? 

yes, i think they would, because it is the prudent thing to do.  I congratulate the Bradford Gurdware committees for putting people's wellbeing first.