Any gursikh girls?

Guest Looking for

Guest Looking for

Iam born in the uk, 32 years old, self employed living with parents.

i am looking to get married, with a gursikh singhni whos first priority is sikhi and gurbani. But will happily live with my parents also and do their seva too.

Send me a message if you or know anyone who is looking too

5 hours ago, Guest Looking for said:

i am looking to get married, with a gursikh singhni whos first priority is sikhi and gurbani. But will happily live with my parents also and do their seva too.

+44 7895 714613

Make a profile Ji please. 

17 hours ago, Guest Looking for said:

I feel like I'm becoming a veteran at these topics ?

Firstly bro, please do make an account. Secondly, please don't post your number on a public forum. Thirdly, need a lot more criteria than that. 

I'm in a similar boat to you, though I'm a year older. It's indeed hard, but hopefully the sangat here can make recommendations (once you make an account of course ?).

*cough* *cough* @ADMIN , time for matrimonial section? *cough* *cough* ?

Guest karamjot
1 hour ago, Koi said:

*cough* *cough* @ADMIN , time for matrimonial section? *cough* *cough* ?

Great idea but there has to be a mechanism that can confirm that poster is a Sikh as we do not want the section to be hunting grounds for <banned word filter activated> and hindus.

It would be great if all Gurudwaras in the country have a matrimony network to help those who want an arranged marriage.

29 minutes ago, Koi said:

Just out of curiosity, how many people on this forum are currently looking?

Seems like a lot. Half Sighni saying they keep Rehit and the men are off sleeping around paying them no mind and the other half Singhs saying they keep Rehit and the women are all off sleeping around paying them no mind. 

Breaks my heart really. I have laughed to myself before that the threads just need to cross and get together. 

Here's an idea. 

Would you guys like a matrimonial thread pinned in the Gupt section of this forum? You can post a little about yourself and what you're looking for (you'd have to make an account). Andd that way, if anyone is interested, they can send you a message. 

@ADMIN - waddaya think?

• The topic was locked