ex sikhs are not sikhs

joker

4 minutes ago, BhForce said:

Wow, that's interesting.

It's clear as the day that the whites will die out because they're having 1.5 or less children per couple, and the Muslims are having 4.

The whites are stupid, but then so are we.

Not so much die out in terms of extinction, but simply - through the inevitable and steady growth of demographics - will be replaced and eventually become a minority. This isn't going to happen anytime soon, but the social and political policies to achieve that end in the FUTURE are being put into place NOW. In third-world countries, genocide is used to achieve the same end. In first-world countries, the media, the political class, and other barely perceptible (in the short term) methods are employed. It's nothing personal, it's just a matter of economics. We're all economic units at the end of the day. What "they've" got us fighting about are things that they're using as fronts to achieve their plans.

5 minutes ago, MisterrSingh said:

Do you realise the implication of what you're suggesting? A lifetime of lifetimes of good karams leading to a Sikh birth suddenly negated in a few moments through temptation? Are karams so flimsy? Is kamai such a weak joke?

Even those who are supposedly making the most of their Sikh janam, what sets them apart from others? What are they DOING in a tangible sense that's making a difference?

well we are in kalyug are we not? Gurbani talks about how even saints will become corrupted in Kalyug.

5 minutes ago, MisterrSingh said:

A lifetime of lifetimes of good karams leading to a Sikh birth suddenly negated in a few moments through temptation?

Well, Gurbani does talk about slipping when you've reached the pinnacle:

ਮਾਣਸ ਕਉ ਪ੍ਰਭਿ ਦੀਈ ਵਡਿਆਈ ॥
ਇਸੁ ਪਉੜੀ ਤੇ ਜੋ ਨਰੁ ਚੂਕੈ ਸੋ ਆਇ ਜਾਇ ਦੁਖੁ ਪਾਇਦਾ ॥੨॥

The Lord blessed mankind with glory. That human who falls on this ladder step, shall suffer the pains of coming and going in reincarnation. ||2|| p1075

25 minutes ago, MisterrSingh said:

He's a very slippery customer. I use to listen to his LBC afternoon talk show on the weekend for years, and if you read between the lines he's basically advocating the same outcomes being promoted by his Jihadi brothers, except the mad Jihadis want it all NOW, whereas Nawaaz has clocked onto the fact that the West's mad political and social policies will deliver those same outcomes in the distant future. His demented Islamic mates are too low-IQ to understand that Nawaaz is playing the long-game; they want a mad Mullah shouting about the Islamic crescent flag waving over Buckingham Palace, whereas Nawaaz realises that's not the way to get things done.

I get that aspect. They are all playing that game.

I think even some sullay actually see us akin to tragic indigenous people in colonised lands - dying a slow death. 

I don't see things like that myself, because I believe we have more potential agency in changing things, than many I guess. 

I think I just had an epiphany about out historiography. Will discuss it later.   

2 minutes ago, BhForce said:

Well, Gurbani does talk about slipping when you've reached the pinnacle:

ਮਾਣਸ ਕਉ ਪ੍ਰਭਿ ਦੀਈ ਵਡਿਆਈ ॥
ਇਸੁ ਪਉੜੀ ਤੇ ਜੋ ਨਰੁ ਚੂਕੈ ਸੋ ਆਇ ਜਾਇ ਦੁਖੁ ਪਾਇਦਾ ॥੨॥

The Lord blessed mankind with glory. That human who falls on this ladder step, shall suffer the pains of coming and going in reincarnation. ||2|| p1075

Seems like a stacked game where the only loser is Man, who, ironically, has the least power to affect the outcome, but who is expected to give the most in a desperate uphill struggle that he can never win.

3 minutes ago, MisterrSingh said:

Not so much die out in terms of extinction, but simply - through the inevitable and steady growth of demographics - will be replaced and eventually become a minority.

If whites continue to have 1.5 or so babies per woman, they are headed for eventual extinction. They need to have 2 or so babies per woman to maintain their population.

Before they become extinct, they'll be outnumbered.

1 minute ago, BhForce said:

If whites continue to have 1.5 or so babies per woman, they are headed for eventual extinction. They need to have 2 or so babies per woman to maintain their population.

Before they become extinct, they'll be outnumbered.

They've never had that kind of situation on their doorstep, in their face, as it were. Their entire "programming" has lead them to believe their land is a fortress that can never be breached. I do wonder how they'll respond.

9 minutes ago, MisterrSingh said:

Not so much die out in terms of extinction, but simply - through the inevitable and steady growth of demographics - will be replaced and eventually become a minority. This isn't going to happen anytime soon, but the social and political policies to achieve that end in the FUTURE are being put into place NOW. In third-world countries, genocide is used to achieve the same end. In first-world countries, the media, the political class, and other barely perceptible (in the short term) methods are employed. It's nothing personal, it's just a matter of economics. We're all economic units at the end of the day. What "they've" got us fighting about are things that they're using as fronts to achieve their plans.

I don't think this will happen now. The Ukraine conflict brought out what they think about POC. I think we underestimate them. If they are saying things like this openly how come they have not thought about these other things like demography.

14 minutes ago, BhForce said:

Wow, that's interesting.

It's clear as the day that the whites will die out because they're having 1.5 or less children per couple, and the Muslims are having 4.

The whites are stupid, but then so are we.

I've spoke to some whites about this. The educated ones see it as a natural outcome not to fight. Natural processes. Some working class ones are a bit more resistant, but even they are full of shyte when it comes to having sullah money invested in this country i.e. big construction projects and football teams.