ex sikhs are not sikhs

joker

5 minutes ago, MisterrSingh said:

Seems like a stacked game where the only loser is Man, who, ironically, has the least power to affect the outcome, but who is expected to give the most in a desperate uphill struggle that he can never win.

That's your natural pessimism kicking in maybe. To me that Gurbani tuk was inline with the double edged path. 

2 minutes ago, dallysingh101 said:

I've spoke to some whites about this. The educated ones see it as a natural outcome not to fight. Natural processes. Some working class ones are a bit more resistant, but even they are full of shyte when it comes to having sullah money invested in this country i.e. big construction projects and football teams.  

Anything can happen in the coming years. Even the most unexpected things.

4 minutes ago, MisterrSingh said:

They've never had that kind of situation on their doorstep, in their face, as it were. Their entire "programming" has lead them to believe their land is a fortress that can never be breached. I do wonder how they'll respond.

You serious? 

What have they consistently done in the past when under threat. 

5 minutes ago, proudkaur21 said:

I don't think this will happen now. The Ukraine conflict brought out what they think about POC. I think we underestimate them. If they are saying things like this openly how come they have not thought about these other things like demography.

Plans that have been brewing verging on thousands of years going to be cancelled over a 3 week European conflict? You're tripping. This is all part of the show.

5 minutes ago, dallysingh101 said:

You serious? 

What have they consistently done in the past when under threat. 

Their political leadership is going to abandon them. Their media / press class despises them.

You're still labouring under the mistaken belief that the People and their Leaders are one. Wake up. It's too late in the game to be clinging to 70-80 year old narratives. The world has changed, is changing, and will continue to change beyond recognition.