ex sikhs are not sikhs

joker

1 minute ago, MisterrSingh said:

You bull5hitter. Devious Kenyan Kunt trying to spread lies. Fudhu bhainchod.

Your scarcely concealed disdain of females don't help. And I could be wrong. I'm not saying it like that. But if there is any confusion in that department, don't let it get used against you and us. 

I think you might have had some 'experimental experiences' with whites once upon a time and this effects your perception? But I could be wrong? 

2 minutes ago, dallysingh101 said:

Your scarcely concealed disdain of females don't help. And I could be wrong. I'm not saying it like that. But if there is any confusion in that department, don't let it get used against you and us. 

POST where I said I WAS CONFUSED about being a straight guy.

As for my disdain for females, MILLIONS  young guys across the world are waking up to their shenanigans. Are they all closeted homos? You ignorant tw@t.

POST IT. You made the claim so f4ckin back it up with facts. WHERE did I say I was thinking I was a gandu?

1 hour ago, dallysingh101 said:

Look, we aren't abrahamic with a binary, we are going to heavan, they are all going to hell psychosis. But we still have a clear, unique identity and way of life/culture. 

Agreed. The Sikhs viewed theirs as a separate mazhab (religion) from the Islamic and Hindu religions:

ਇਉ ਤੀਸਰ ਮਜਹਬ ਖਾਲਸਾ ਉਪਜਿਓ ਪਰਧਾਨਾ॥ ਜਿਨਿ ਗੁਰ ਗੋਬਿੰਦ ਕੇ ਹੁਕਮ ਸਿਉ ਗਹਿ ਖੜਗ ਦਿਖਾਨਾ॥ (Vaar 41)

This third religion Khalsa arose as Pardhan. Which by the command of Guru Gobind, showed the sword held in hand.

1 hour ago, dallysingh101 said:

I think it started with the kumbaya manipulation of Sikh culture during colonialism (i.e. the creation of 'Sikhism' that had their confused puppets (i.e. theologians) teaching the illiterate/semi-illiterate masses that all religions are paths to God, we are all one etc. etc.

So, basically a Sikhism which didn't preach such messages of Gurbani as:
ਜੋ ਨਿੰਦਾ ਕਰੇ ਸਤਿਗੁਰ ਪੂਰੇ ਕੀ ਤਿਸੁ ਕਰਤਾ ਮਾਰ ਦਿਵਾਵੈ ॥ p303

He who slanders the full True Guru, the Creator punishes him.

1 hour ago, MisterrSingh said:

When did we become Christian?

Hell for Sikh is another rebirth, not being poked by a trident by a hooved red banda with horns growing out of his head. "Narak" maybe a stopping place somewhere or another, but we confuse it with the Semitic Eternal Hell. It's not.

ਨਰਕਿ ਘੋਰਿ ਮੁਹਿ ਕਾਲੈ ਖੜਿਆ ਜਿਉ ਤਸਕਰੁ ਪਾਇ ਗਲਾਵੈ ॥
ਫਿਰਿ ਸਤਿਗੁਰ ਕੀ ਸਰਣੀ ਪਵੈ ਤਾ ਉਬਰੈ ਜਾ ਹਰਿ ਹਰਿ ਨਾਮੁ ਧਿਆਵੈ ॥
ਹਰਿ ਬਾਤਾ ਆਖਿ ਸੁਣਾਏ ਨਾਨਕੁ ਹਰਿ ਕਰਤੇ ਏਵੈ ਭਾਵੈ ॥੧॥ p303

I seem to see a Hell right there.

(Speaking of a slander of Satguru) He stands in deepest hell, his face blackened like a thief he's shackled.
Then if he falls into the sanctuary of Satguru, he can be made to rise when he remembers the name of God.
Nanak speaks the stories of God, this pleases the Creator.

This is the a description of the next world testified to by Guru Nanak ji in the last line.

I do see a difference that the Christians believe in an eternal hell, whereas Gurbani says that even the slanderers of Satguru can receive deliverance if they repent.

8 minutes ago, BhForce said:

ਨਰਕਿ ਘੋਰਿ ਮੁਹਿ ਕਾਲੈ ਖੜਿਆ ਜਿਉ ਤਸਕਰੁ ਪਾਇ ਗਲਾਵੈ ॥
ਫਿਰਿ ਸਤਿਗੁਰ ਕੀ ਸਰਣੀ ਪਵੈ ਤਾ ਉਬਰੈ ਜਾ ਹਰਿ ਹਰਿ ਨਾਮੁ ਧਿਆਵੈ ॥
ਹਰਿ ਬਾਤਾ ਆਖਿ ਸੁਣਾਏ ਨਾਨਕੁ ਹਰਿ ਕਰਤੇ ਏਵੈ ਭਾਵੈ ॥੧॥ p303

I seem to see a Hell right there.

(Speaking of a slander of Satguru) He stands in deepest hell, his face blackened like a thief he's shackled.
Then if he falls into the sanctuary of Satguru, he can be made to rise when he remembers the name of God.
Nanak speaks the stories of God, this pleases the Creator.

This is the a description of the next world testified to by Guru Nanak ji in the last line.

I do see a difference that the Christians believe in an eternal hell, whereas Gurbani says that even the slanderers of Satguru can receive deliverance if they repent.

So, as I said earlier, it's not an Eternal Hell, but more of a Department where there's temporary stop-overs for transgressions. Nobody is staying there forever.

When Sikhs talk about narak, hell, etc., they unwittingly evoke the Abrahamic interpretations of these things, never taking care to refute the Christian (or whatever) aspect of it while emphasising the Sikh side of things. In our excitement to get our rocks off about someone being eternally tortured, we forget the nuance, and just throw our lot in with the Abrahamics to scare people, because they've already done the heavy lifting with this kind of stuff; we just seem to enjoy riding on their coat-tails.

1 minute ago, californiasardar1 said:

Why are you guys crying about things like this when you are ready to make panthic heroes out of "ex-Sikhs" like deep sidhu?

What a joke.

How was Deep Sidhu an "ex-Sikh"? Did he denounce Sikhism? Sunny is considered an ex-Sikh because he said he didn't believe in this stuff.