Discussion on Shaster Vidya

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/13/2022 at 11:49 AM, ipledgeblue said:

Guru Nanak also had teachers teaching languages when Guru ji was young, so how many Gurus does that add to your list?????

Are you really not able to differentiate ishtdev-Guru from vidiya-Gurus/ustads/adiyapaks etc...?

Those very same teachers also put their hands up and said we cannot teach the Guru.

On 4/17/2022 at 6:47 AM, GurjantGnostic said:

Nothing was offensive, unsafe, or rediculous in those videos. They have my cursory stamp of approval. If the Paanth wants to train with them it seems safe and legitimate. If we collaborated it would be better. Would help mature that Shastar Vidya. 

There is nothing untowards the actual vidya, its all the lies behind the scenes that are offensive. Like i said earlier "it only takes one drop of poison with a spoonful of honey..."

The honey is these videos and the poison is what Niddar was teaching other than this.

On 4/18/2022 at 4:21 AM, dharamyudh said:

After listening to a couple of his interviews, I honestly think the guy is misunderstood in regards to his beliefs. 

Really? You need to research more into his thinking than 2 videos. He is not misunderstood. People who know their stuff know exactly what he is.