Benefits of CBD oil

puzzled

21 minutes ago, GurjantGnostic said:

Topically or ingested. People argue the cbd oils from rope aren't the same as actaul Sukha. 

One bottle says its good for hair and skin, but it wouldn't be appropriate applying it to your kesh though, would it?  how is it gd for your skin ?

At the shop they had a CBD spray too for oral use, supposed to spray it once a day, didn't say the purpose though ... 

I knew a girl with depression who used to take CBD tablets and she said it makes her feel very positive. 

45 minutes ago, puzzled said:

One bottle says its good for hair and skin, but it wouldn't be appropriate applying it to your kesh though, would it?  how is it gd for your skin ?

At the shop they had a CBD spray too for oral use, supposed to spray it once a day, didn't say the purpose though ... 

I knew a girl with depression who used to take CBD tablets and she said it makes her feel very positive. 

I've heard good things. It's non toxic. 

• 2 months later...
48 minutes ago, Suchi said:

CBD is said to cure cancer too. But many things can cure it as its mostly to do with toxins that can be removed by proper diet, oxygenating the blood. 

Yeah I'm actually very surprised with how its worked. 

Turmeric is good too, I drink turmeric in water everyday. Tastes repulsive, but its good for you ... 

5 hours ago, puzzled said:

I have this thing like eczema on my leg, its only a small small patch just below my knee and since I started taking this oil its stopped!  I've been using various different creams, lotions etc for over 10 years and nothing got rid of it, but since I started using cbd oil its stopped!  just like that.

secondly I've always had this thing where sunlight, tv/phone screens, light bulbs, central heating etc made my eyes sting and I would start sneezing, it would get really bad that I would have to go to bed because nothing else would cure it. Since I started taking the oil   it hasn't happened!    

I've had both these problems for over 10 years and since I started taking cbd oil they just stopped! 

It's meant to have powerful anti-inflammatory properties. That might be why? 

1 hour ago, puzzled said:

Turmeric is good too, I drink turmeric in water everyday. Tastes repulsive, but its good for you ... 

Try it in milk with a touch of black pepper and half a teaspoon of honey. Actually tastes good.

2 hours ago, Suchi said:

CBD is said to cure cancer too. But many things can cure it as its mostly to do with toxins that can be removed by proper diet, oxygenating the blood. 

I heard it's the THC (the cannabinoid that makes you high) that can have the anti-cancer effects. Seen a few testimonies of people who've had cancer and tried Rick Simpson oil (i.e. high THC oil), and it's apparent that it doesn't work for everyone. But if I didn't have any other options, I'd try it.