Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

it is interesting how USA and EU are not touching the Oxford vaccines which are tenth of the price and developed using a more traditional methodology but are speeding up push of Moderna Pfizer vaccine

please have a look at this comparative chart which shows the methods used by communists to control the people and how our governments are doing things in the name of covid 19 https://www.facebook

Didn't the pfizer vaccine cause some deaths?

These volunteers are taking it one step further

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2021/feb/17/uk-to-begin-worlds-first-covid-human-challenge-study-within-weeks

The world’s first coronavirus human challenge study will begin in the UK in a matter of weeks, following approval from the country’s clinical trials ethics body, the business department said.

Approval has been given for an initial trial that will involve up to 90 carefully screened, healthy, adult volunteers aged between 18 and 30. They will be exposed to the coronavirus in a safe, controlled environment. It is hoped that further trials will follow.

“These are quite unique studies, able to accelerate not only understanding of diseases caused by infection, but also to accelerate the discovery of new treatments and of vaccines,” said Peter Openshaw, professor of experimental medicine at Imperial College London.

Young, healthy, volunteers are being recruited as they are known to be at low risk of complications from the virus. Openshaw stressed that the safety of volunteers was paramount. “None of us want to do this if there is any appreciable risk,” he said.

The human challenge study involves a consortium that includes the government’s vaccines taskforce, Imperial College London, the Royal Free London NHS foundation trust, and the clinical company hVIVO.

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Premi5 said:

These volunteers are taking it one step further

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2021/feb/17/uk-to-begin-worlds-first-covid-human-challenge-study-within-weeks

The world’s first coronavirus human challenge study will begin in the UK in a matter of weeks, following approval from the country’s clinical trials ethics body, the business department said.

Approval has been given for an initial trial that will involve up to 90 carefully screened, healthy, adult volunteers aged between 18 and 30. They will be exposed to the coronavirus in a safe, controlled environment. It is hoped that further trials will follow.

“These are quite unique studies, able to accelerate not only understanding of diseases caused by infection, but also to accelerate the discovery of new treatments and of vaccines,” said Peter Openshaw, professor of experimental medicine at Imperial College London.

Young, healthy, volunteers are being recruited as they are known to be at low risk of complications from the virus. Openshaw stressed that the safety of volunteers was paramount. “None of us want to do this if there is any appreciable risk,” he said.

The human challenge study involves a consortium that includes the government’s vaccines taskforce, Imperial College London, the Royal Free London NHS foundation trust, and the clinical company hVIVO.

 

I don't plan on taking the vaccine. I'd do the above though. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, Dsinghd said:

I took the vaccine because i tested positive for Coronavirus.

Get checked first.

The elderly need it the most.

that is bizarre if you got the disease the vaccine will not do anything it's too late (kind of like tetanus jab)  you ran a big risk as some people have died by overwhelming their immune system as you are introducing two seperate diseases at the same time , I would have fired your doctor .  Natural immunity will be stronger and more long lasting than vaccine immunity. Now you have to take second dose on time  to get dubious effect.

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, jkvlondon said:

that is bizarre if you got the disease the vaccine will not do anything it's too late (kind of like tetanus jab)  you ran a big risk as some people have died by overwhelming their immune system as you are introducing two seperate diseases at the same time , I would have fired your doctor .  Natural immunity will be stronger and more long lasting than vaccine immunity. Now you have to take second dose on time  to get dubious effect.

Thankfully I don’t have any underlying health problems. Someone passed away for having kidney failure and plus Covid.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Dsinghd said:

Thankfully I don’t have any underlying health problems. Someone passed away for having kidney failure and plus Covid.

plenty of healthy young folks have died as well, from the jab and the disease

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, jkvlondon said:

plenty of healthy young folks have died as well, from the jab and the disease

Do you have any factual evidence of of that, not the healthy young people passing away due to Covid but those passing away as a direct result of taking the vaccine.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites


https://www.amazon.co.uk/Corona-False-Alarm-Facts-Figures/dp/1645020576

Description

Product Description

 

Cut to the facts about coronavirus in Corona, False Alarm?, the runaway German bestseller.

In June 2020, Corona, False Alarm? exploded into the German market, selling 200,000 copies and 75,000 e-books in six weeks.

No other topic dominates our attention as much as coronavirus and COVID-19, the infectious disease it triggers. There’s been a global deluge of contradictory opinions, fake news, and politically controlled information. Differing views on the dangers posed by the pandemic have led to deep division and confusion, within governments, society, and even among friends and family.

In Corona, False Alarm?, award-winning researchers Dr. Sucharit Bhakdi and Dr. Karina Reiss give clarity to these confusing and stressful times. They offer analysis of whether radical protective measures—including lockdown, social distancing, and mandatory masking—have been justified, and what the ramifications have been for society, the economy, and public health. Dr. Bhakdi and Dr. Reiss provide dates, facts, and background information, including:

  • How Covid-19 compares with previous coronaviruses and the flu virus
  • What infection numbers and the death rate really tell us
  • The challenges around lockdown: Were the protective measures justified?
  • Mandatory mask-wearing: Does the science support it?
  • Does the race for vaccine development make sense? What are the chances of success? Will the vaccine be safe? Will people accept it?

Corona, False Alarm? provides you with sound information and substantiated facts—and encourages you to form your own opinion on the corona crisis.

 

About the Author

Karina Reiss was born in Germany and studied biology at the University of Kiel where she received her PhD in 2001. She became assistant professor in 2006 and associate professor in 2008 at the University of Kiel. She has published over sixty articles in the fields of cell biology, biochemistry, inflammation, and infection, which have gained international recognition and received prestigious honors and awards. Sucharit Bhakdi was born in Washington, DC, and educated at schools in Switzerland, Egypt, and Thailand. He studied medicine at the University of Bonn in Germany, where he received his MD in 1970. He was a post-doctoral researcher at the Max Planck Institute of Immunobiology and Epigenetics in Freiburg from 1972 to 1976, and at The Protein Laboratory in Copenhagen from 1976 to 1977. He joined the Institute of Medical Microbiology at Giessen University in 1977 and was appointed associate professor in 1982. He was named chair of Medical Microbiology at the University of Mainz in 1990, where he remained until his retirement in 2012. Dr. Bhakdi has published over three hundred articles in the fields of immunology, bacteriology, virology, and parasitology, for which he has received numerous awards and the Order of Merit of Rhineland-Palatinate. Sucharit Bhakdi and his wife, Karina Reiss, live with their three-year-old son, Jonathan Atsadjan, in a small village near the city of Kiel.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...



×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use