Jump to content

Recommended Posts

55 minutes ago, Premi5 said:

They will not freely admit it if there’s any issues !

There's issues with every vaccine, the only difference here is the world's spotlight is on Covid vaccines because there's so much riding on them, any side effect will be magnified, love a report on this forum about how many millions of people have take the vaccine and have had no side effects.

Asking a pharmaceuticals company to admit the chance of severe side effects would be like asking a car company to admit that the vehicle they manufacture could crash.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

it is interesting how USA and EU are not touching the Oxford vaccines which are tenth of the price and developed using a more traditional methodology but are speeding up push of Moderna Pfizer vaccine

please have a look at this comparative chart which shows the methods used by communists to control the people and how our governments are doing things in the name of covid 19 https://www.facebook

Didn't the pfizer vaccine cause some deaths?

Well, being 32 got a looong long wait... In the meantime will be waiting to see how it reacts on the older plus people who have quicker chances of dying (cancer, ashtma patients etc). 

Two things will happen... One, people have side effects so bad that they die within a few months of jab so young age groups don't get it.Two, nothing serious happened after all so we all get the jab. 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Singh1989 said:

Well, being 32 got a looong long wait... In the meantime will be waiting to see how it reacts on the older plus people who have quicker chances of dying (cancer, ashtma patients etc). 

Two things will happen... One, people have side effects so bad that they die within a few months of jab so young age groups don't get it.Two, nothing serious happened after all so we all get the jab. 

 

It's March, the first vaccinations took place in December. That is 4 months, the majority of health care workers have already taken it.

Question, how many health care workers have died since taking the vaccinations, we would be seeing massive shortages of hospital staff by now

Link to post
Share on other sites

@jkvlondon has not been on here for a while

Does she or any other posters have any sources that contradict the message we have been given by scientific community about how great vaccines are?

I remember she mentioned something about Pasteur

I am interested to know whether vaccines were originally started with good intentions, and whether big pharma has manipulated them /their need for profits?

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, dallysingh101 said:

Got a few relatives who recently (as in last week or two ago) took the AstraZeneca one. They are still standing so far. 

personally if you follow the money bill gates is driving the Pfizer and moderna offerings priced at for profit levels (10X AZ/Ox one of 3$) Oxford uni took 350 million from UK Government to develop the vaccine based on viral vector tech , and had announced from the outset its intention was to make it patent free and at cost to allow maximum coverage in poorer countries . Despite BG trying to influence AZ through 400Million investment he could not turn this around or monkey the results enough to cast doubts as OXford uni had announced their data warts and alll including the mess-up with dosing size and with regular PCR testing to backup claims , whereas the other two made claims back have refused to release raw data and have full disclosure to Government scientists in sout america and India so many have told them to go fly a kite .
Mum had her jab last Sunday , no dramas, no flare-ups of her arthritis , sis had hers on Thursday she suffered more purely through  being lazy about taking her Homeopathic meds  just after . but she is now fine . I think this is purely a move to take out the competition  and force countries to pay more for jabs that will not cover the new variants at all , at least AZ's one covered the new UK variant . Another news coming out of USA is the Pfizer and Moderna jabs cause blockages and tumours in breast , armpit or lymph nodes in the upper body of females thus they get stressed out thinking they have cancer , go for expensive scans, biopsies and test only to find that they are benign . Remember a blocked lymph node means the waste products in your body cannot be transported out and thus cancer can start, even alzeimers (linked to blocked glymphatic system) .
https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/medical/covid-19-vaccines-may-give-false-positives-in-breast-cancer-screenings/ar-BB1dxEiC

https://scitechdaily.com/glymphatic-system-may-hold-a-key-to-treating-alzheimers/

Jenner did not give the SAME disease but a SIMILAR parallel pox that existed in cows ... so what these guys are doing is NOT the same as his idea. Jenner had experimented on his neighbour's children (unethical by today's standards) and the six year son of his neighbour has died from being inoculated so many times.

The current extreme model of vaccination for everything is now causing superviruses to form

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, jkvlondon said:

Is there any way in theory to block the effects of a vaccine so even if one were to have a vaccine as expected by job, society etc, then the vaccine would not be effective nor cause side effects ?

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Premi5 said:

Is there any way in theory to block the effects of a vaccine so even if one were to have a vaccine as expected by job, society etc, then the vaccine would not be effective nor cause side effects ?

yes you can counter the actions/reactions caused by the vaccines to a certain extent through homeopathy and detox therapies  like chelation therapy that's how some autistic cases have been reversed but the teaching of such techniques has been attacked vigourously by Pharma interest groups  such as AMA , BMA etc   But once you create biologically programmed/transmitted nano tech it will be very hard to counter.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/13/2021 at 6:48 PM, kcmidlands said:

There's issues with every vaccine, the only difference here is the world's spotlight is on Covid vaccines because there's so much riding on them, any side effect will be magnified, love a report on this forum about how many millions of people have take the vaccine and have had no side effects.

Asking a pharmaceuticals company to admit the chance of severe side effects would be like asking a car company to admit that the vehicle they manufacture could crash.

wrong analogy it should be asking a car manufacturer if their car will burst into flames unexpectedly , and history shows that they will knowingly sell those cars , killing people until there is an outcry by public/government agency. Ford was one such company that thought the money was mor important than fixing the problem.

but there are still companies to this day who will choose the money

https://www.theclever.com/20-dangerous-cars-with-the-highest-risk-of-spontaneous-combustion/

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/16/2021 at 11:23 AM, Ranjeet01 said:

It's March, the first vaccinations took place in December. That is 4 months, the majority of health care workers have already taken it.

Question, how many health care workers have died since taking the vaccinations, we would be seeing massive shortages of hospital staff by now

truth be told there are so few staff to cover purely through mismanagement of NHS by Bojo and crew that even regular hospital scenarios are too tough to cover let  alone the added covid restricted wards.

Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, jkvlondon said:

truth be told there are so few staff to cover purely through mismanagement of NHS by Bojo and crew that even regular hospital scenarios are too tough to cover let  alone the added covid restricted wards.

I have 2 relatives working in an area with one of the highest rates of Covid in the country.

Some of the outpatient nurses have been drafted into the some of Covid wards (specifically the ITU type wards).

Thankfully the infection rates are going down and the wards allocated to Covid are now reverting back to the original wards.

I think we make the mistake of thinking that the NHS is a monolith. They are split into different trusts and some clearly are better managed than others.

Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, Ranjeet01 said:

I have 2 relatives working in an area with one of the highest rates of Covid in the country.

Some of the outpatient nurses have been drafted into the some of Covid wards (specifically the ITU type wards).

Thankfully the infection rates are going down and the wards allocated to Covid are now reverting back to the original wards.

I think we make the mistake of thinking that the NHS is a monolith. They are split into different trusts and some clearly are better managed than others.

well whilst this has been going on they sold 375000 GP practices to an American operator rather than keep it under an answerable trust

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use