Dasam Duaar - Help from experts

Guest Dasam Duaar

Guest Dasam Duaar

Sometimes when I do Naam  Simran or meditation. I start feeling intense pressure at the crown of my head where the jura is. Sometimes I feel like someone trying to drill a hole through there and sometimes I feel something sharp like a knife poking there. The sensations come from the inside of the head to the crown. 

The exact feeling is that of .. some sort of pressure has built up at the base of the crown and trying to be released. Can someone explain what it is and give some reasonable explanation. Is this positive sign or negative sign or some symptom of energy blockage. Thanks All. 

Best advice is be careful not to get mis-guided. There are too many YouTube  Sikhi preachers today who haven’t got a clue. 

It’s normal to feel sensation, it’s also normal  to search for answers outside. But everything is inside you, this is journey of finding it within

Begin meditation/simran with a few minutes jaap of Mool mantar focusing on seeking blessings of Guru sahib to be ang sang and guide you 

2 hours ago, Singh375 said:

Best advice is be careful not to get mis-guided. There are too many YouTube  Sikhi preachers today who haven’t got a clue. 

It’s normal to feel sensation, it’s also normal  to search for answers outside. But everything is inside you, this is journey of finding it within

Begin meditation/simran with a few minutes jaap of Mool mantar focusing on seeking blessings of Guru sahib to be ang sang and guide you 

Agreed, often our asking or questions or the search itself can be our own ego distracting us. All the answers are within us, through Guruji we can realise them.

ਜੋ ਬ੍ਰਹਮੰਡੇ ਸੋਈ ਪਿੰਡੇ ਜੋ ਖੋਜੈ ਸੋ ਪਾਵੈ ॥

Jo Brehamanddae Soee Pinddae Jo Khojai So Paavai ||

The One who pervades the Universe also dwells in the body; whoever seeks Him, finds Him there.

ਪੀਪਾ ਪ੍ਰਣਵੈ ਪਰਮ ਤਤੁ ਹੈ ਸਤਿਗੁਰੁ ਹੋਇ ਲਖਾਵੈ ॥੨॥੩॥

Peepaa Pranavai Param Thath Hai Sathigur Hoe Lakhaavai ||2||3||

Peepaa prays, the Lord is the supreme essence; He reveals Himself through the True Guru. ||2||3||

I had this same problem happening for a while and I told a Gurmukh about it. He said to keep the energy lower and don’t let it rise to high because a lot of people develop problems and major headache and some even go crazy because the pain gets so immense.And about 2 weeks ago the Shakti started automatically shooting up toward the crown. And I didn’t listen to the Singh :( and after I developed a really bad headache to the point where I couldn’t do simran. I told the Singh his advice to me was to stop nitnem for couple days but I still listened too 7 bania. And he also told me too drink warm milk with haldi, desi ghee and soak almonds and eat as much as you can. I just started to do mool mantar simran again today after a week and I could only do 2 mala before my head started to pulse again. But the main point the Singh told me is to not force it open (Yogmat) and that l should keep our eyes open and focused toward the ground and focus the energy on the belly button not let it raise to high. (If your doing abhiyaas on Gurmantar then do jaap in hirda) varies for person and situation. Also let it open by itself with Guru Ji grace and when they open it for you it’ll open by itself and it’ll be way safer/pain free . Also, if haven’t taken Amrit yet then that could be a cause too, because when somebody gets blessed with Amrit their Shakti Capacity raises and theirs no cap to it and also you become a Guru Wala and then they keep care of you and they make sure your okay during abhiyaas.

Bhul Chuk Mauf

On 1/21/2021 at 11:12 PM, Guest Guest said:

I had this same problem happening for a while and I told a Gurmukh about it. He said to keep the energy lower and don’t let it rise to high because a lot of people develop problems and major headache and some even go crazy because the pain gets so immense.And about 2 weeks ago the Shakti started automatically shooting up toward the crown. And I didn’t listen to the Singh :( and after I developed a really bad headache to the point where I couldn’t do simran. I told the Singh his advice to me was to stop nitnem for couple days but I still listened too 7 bania. And he also told me too drink warm milk with haldi, desi ghee and soak almonds and eat as much as you can. I just started to do mool mantar simran again today after a week and I could only do 2 mala before my head started to pulse again. But the main point the Singh told me is to not force it open (Yogmat) and that l should keep our eyes open and focused toward the ground and focus the energy on the belly button not let it raise to high. (If your doing abhiyaas on Gurmantar then do jaap in hirda) varies for person and situation. Also let it open by itself with Guru Ji grace and when they open it for you it’ll open by itself and it’ll be way safer/pain free . Also, if haven’t taken Amrit yet then that could be a cause too, because when somebody gets blessed with Amrit their Shakti Capacity raises and theirs no cap to it and also you become a Guru Wala and then they keep care of you and they make sure your okay during abhiyaas.

Bhul Chuk Mauf

Singh or kaur, one does not get any pain or any type of uncomfortability for doing gurbani/naam simran and so on.. There must be some other conditions related to your health. Get a checkup. 

I talked him again yesterday and he said no need to focus on belly button but to just to stare at the ground and your body will automatically adjust. @S1ngh and Sangat Ji please forgive me if I said anything wrong I am new too the path myself and don’t know much, I had that practically happen to myself and felt as I should share.  I agree with you that nothing should hurt during abhyaas but sometimes when body/avastha is changing things do hurt and if force our energy to the crown by focusing their intensely it can result in headache, instead we should just focus on Gurbani and simran and let the Guru Build our avastha rather than trying to force something (yogmat). once again please forgive me if I said anything wrong. 
bhul Chak muaf