Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Does anyone know if Bhai dharam Singh nihang of sach Khoj academy has gone to akal takht for pesh as  I know they declare him tankhaiya a few years back. Just wondering is he still considered tankhaiya? Has he been excommunicated or considered part of panth?

 

I quite like his veechars

 

Nihang Singhs don't seem to have an issue as he was at a nihang event in 2018 https://youtu.be/fw_zLnhlQ0s

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, TuhadaDaas said:

Does anyone know?

I don't know Veer Ji. But be patient. There is a substantial chance someone here will know. 

The information you're seeking isn't simply found via google but I have enjoyed reading about Bhai Dharam Singh Ji looking. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/19/2021 at 10:14 AM, TuhadaDaas said:

Does anyone know if Bhai dharam Singh nihang of sach Khoj academy has gone to akal takht for pesh as  I know they declare him tankhaiya a few years back. Just wondering is he still considered tankhaiya? Has he been excommunicated or considered part of panth?

 

I quite like his veechars

 

Nihang Singhs don't seem to have an issue as he was at a nihang event in 2018 https://youtu.be/fw_zLnhlQ0s

Why was he declared tankhaiya? His work seems respectable and even includes calling out some difficult personalities. 

From what I can read that is a solid Singh bro. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

https://www.panthic.org/articles/5433

 

Quote

Kathakar Nihang Dharam Singh of the Sach-Khoj Academy, Khanna, had been repeatedly summoned to appear at Sri Akal Takht Sahib before the Singh Sahibans for remarks he made on an overseas radio talk show undermining the legitimacy and supremacy of Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji.

After not appearing as directed, Dharam Singh was consequently declared a "tankhaiya" for making the offensive remarks and ignoring the summons sent from Sri Akal Takht Sahib.

https://indianexpress.com/article/cities/chandigarh/no-one-should-be-denied-entry-in-gurdwaras-2/

 

Quote

The Sikh clerics on Wednesday decided to excommunicate Bhai Dharam Singh Nihang from Sikh Panth for uploading on YouTube a controversial conversation on Sher-e-Punjab radio that raised many ifs and buts over Guru Granth Sahib.

Still does not say what he said about Guru Granth Sahib.

IS he from Budha Dal or Tarna Dal?

Regardless, for a Nihang Singh , Budha Dal Jathedaar is same as Akal Takth Jathedaar. So going pesh to the SGPC/government sponsored stand-in Akal Takht Jathedaar does not make sense, except for formalities such as how Baba Santa Singh Akal did.

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

He is a heretic. His views are very missionary like. Only difference between him and missionaries is that he believes in Dasam Granth while missionaries don't. But otherwise their beliefs, ideology is identical. From my interaction with Dharm Singh's chellas online, they are worse than missionaries. They insult our Shaheeds especially if that Shaheed is associated with the Taksal. 

They just look like Nihangs, but there is absolutely nothing Nihang like about them. Wolves in sheep's clothing. Dharam Singh also has close relations with prominent missionaries. They invite him to give lectures to their so called college since their heretical ideology is the same

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Jonny101 said:

He is a heretic. His views are very missionary like. Only difference between him and missionaries is that he believes in Dasam Granth while missionaries don't. But otherwise their beliefs, ideology is identical. From my interaction with Dharm Singh's chellas online, they are worse than missionaries. They insult our Shaheeds especially if that Shaheed is associated with the Taksal. 

They just look like Nihangs, but there is absolutely nothing Nihang like about them. Wolves in sheep's clothing. Dharam Singh also has close relations with prominent missionaries. They invite him to give lectures to their so called college since their heretical ideology is the same

Very interesting. 

Which Shaheeds did he disrespect?

That's the stuff I dont like

What kind of ideology have you encountered that's in line with missionaries?

I'm still ignorant of what missionaries are to a degree but getting an idea. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, GurjantGnostic said:

Very interesting. 

Which Shaheeds did he disrespect?

That's the stuff I dont like

What kind of ideology have you encountered that's in line with missionaries?

I'm still ignorant of what missionaries are to a degree but getting an idea. 

They don't believe in any of the core Sikh beliefs. They don't believe in Naam Simran, Amritvela, concept of reincarnation or even concept of bad or good Karmas (paap or Punn) in relation to reincarnation. They talk against doing Yatra to historical Gurdwaras. Whenever Gurbani mentions anything they don't agree with they call it metaphor.

His Chellas are the worst people I have encountered. Worse than missionaries. I have encountered his Chellas who insult Kharku Singhs on Facebook. Dharma is a GOI agent like Dhandri.

 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Jonny101 said:

They don't believe in any of the core Sikh beliefs. They don't believe in Naam Simran, Amritvela, concept of reincarnation or even concept of bad or good Karmas (paap or Punn) in relation to reincarnation. They talk against doing Yatra to historical Gurdwaras. Whenever Gurbani mentions anything they don't agree with they call it metaphor.

His Chellas are the worst people I have encountered. Worse than missionaries. I have encountered his Chellas who insult Kharku Singhs on Facebook. Dharma is a GOI agent like Dhandri.

 

Skirt. ..... ... ..Hold up. ....

Shukria Veer Ji. I appreciate that response. 

Kalyug. Can never decide whether to laugh or cry. 

Vaheguru Vaheguru Chardikala

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt


  • Topics

  • Posts

    • Our ancestors kept all muslims at an arms length, even the ones they befriended or were fellow villagers. The danger lies in the dormant aspects that can take full form at some unfortunate point in the future. I know many doabias go to these sufi-lite jagahs, but they don’t realize that all it’s going to take is a slight consolidation by a genuine muslim leader to bring their children permanently into the fold. After 2 or 3 generations it can go from casually visiting the pir,  to building mosques in the pinds. The native Punjabi Sikhs just don’t see the wider picture. The loss of half of all land and wealth and about 10-20% of the Panth isn’t enough of a reminder. Or the fact there are only 15 thousand Sikhs in ALL of Pakistan, while there are over 0.5 million in just Indian Punjab. Sufi or no sufi, we need to learn to stay clear. Reciprocate the same level of respect, sure, but nothing more.
    • Nothing like this instruction exists in any extant rehats I have seen. I think it is just something people learnt to say to stop people asking them to show their kirpan. 
    • No I don't really use the word 'broads' in conversations I have. I just use it online for a laugh. Your explanation is a good one. 
    • Moinudin Chisti (Ajmer Sharif) is probably the most well known Sufi in India. The dargah Ajmer Sharif, shrine of Moinudin Chisti is one of the most well know dargahs of South Asia, many Bollywood actors go there. Chisti came into South Asia with the invaders and supported the invaders in their Jihad against the Hindu kings. When Muhammad Ghori defeated the Hindu king Pritviraj Chauhan, Chisti rejoiced and wrote how Pritviraj Chauhan was handed over to the "army of Islam"  
    • Sikhs at Rauza Sharif, shrine of Ahmad Sirhindi. 
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use