Kaaba

Arsh1469

57 minutes ago, Arsh1469 said:

For people in English Sant ji is saying that kabba used to be a Shiva mandir.

Many Arabian goddesses are the same as Indian goddesses, they had a goddess sitting on a swan, like Saraswati, another on a lion like Durga. These same goddesses appear in other cultures too. They discovered a 40,000 year old figure in Europe of a man with a lions head, like Narsingh. There was a Egyptian God with a lions head as well. 

So, I guess these same devi/devte were worshipped all around the world, but today they are only worshipped in India.

Question is, were these Devi/Devte Indians ? lol    or were they another race but Indians adopted them and gave them Indian names and faces. Or maybe Devi/Devte are beyond race ...

Just a guess from me ... 

4 minutes ago, puzzled said:

Many Arabian goddesses are the same as Indian goddesses, they had a goddess sitting on a swan, like Saraswati, another on a lion like Durga. These same goddesses appear in other cultures too. They discovered a 40,000 year old figure in Europe of a man with a lions head, like Narsingh. There was a Egyptian God with a lions head as well. 

So, I guess these same devi/devte were worshipped all around the world, but today they are only worshipped in India.

Question is, were these Devi/Devte Indians ? lol    or were they another race but Indians adopted them and gave them Indian names and faces. Or maybe Devi/Devte are beyond race ...

Just a guess from me ... 

Yes I totally agree.

2 hours ago, puzzled said:

If it is that ancient than there would be less variety in races i think, the majority of ppl would be in Africa and some in India...

44 minutes ago, intrigued said:

If it is that ancient than there would be less variety in races i think, the majority of ppl would be in Africa and some in India...

But then we also believe in the yug system! I'm sure bani also says God has made the world again and again, and then destroyed it, and then made it again?  So who knows which yug or time period these devi devte belonged to. 

I'm sure one of Vishnus avtars came after a huge deluge, where only Manu and a few Kings were saved. 

Makes the worship of these devi devte sound even more pointless, doesn't it.