Punjabi Singers

smartsingh24

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

OMW, wuts this world comin to....i was sittin in my living room and my mom was watching a punjbai show, n one song came on, at the end of the video, the girl the singer fell in love was doin paath from a gutka sahib in a car n she falls asleep, so the guy, wit hands unwashed, head uncovered, takes the gutka sahib from her n starts lokin thru it, n the girl had a picture of the guy in it.... :wub: :@ ...sumthing has to b done about this.

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's what the music world does...

Rehatnama Bhai Nand Laal Jee

iqRXw rwg sunih icq lwie ]sunhu lwl so jmpuir jwie ]17]

thriyaa raag sunehi chith laae || sunahu laal so jamapur jaae ||17||

Those who listen to dirty lyrics and lustful tunes with attention, listen Nand Lal Jee, they will be punished by the angel of death.

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

WELL RAJ KAREGA KHALSA NOW THATS A POINT TO PIK i tota;llly agree that thats unnacceptible all da way but the khanda situation i dont realy agree wit that...again frgivenes if rong..gurfateh...may the panth remain in chardi kala..fateh!!

BHULL CHUKK MUAFF KARNII__//\\__

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

OMW, wuts this world comin to....i was sittin in my living room and my mom was watching a punjbai show, n one song came on, at the end of the video, the girl the singer fell in love was doin paath from a gutka sahib in a car n she falls asleep, so the guy, wit hands unwashed, head uncovered, takes the gutka sahib from her n starts lokin thru it, n the girl had a picture of the guy in it.... :wub: :@ ...sumthing has to b done about this.

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

:@ @ :@ @ :@ @

I think we should be acreful about seperating people from their gold khandas and the like. In many cases, such objects are the only link between such individuals and Sikhi. In my opinion, we should be working to enhance this link, and not destroy it, hence such action is counter-productive. While such singers may not be really doing anything from a Sikhi-orientated perspective ( we assume this is the case, but cannot neccesarilly confirm this), we can use the window they open to our advantage if we are only willing to look at things a little differently. However, I do agree that on instances where the lyrics go totally against the tenets of Sikh, singers should avoid wearing such symbols, and similarly where the videos are appropriate. Maybe a balanced message like this can be made to work out for the good of all, rather than bluntly just saying NO. We should be reaching out to people, not hacking the arms of those who put them towards us.

Just my opinions, hope I haven't offended anyone, sorry If I have. Thanks for taking the time to read,

Does anyone know who the artist is in the said video where " the girl the singer fell in love was doin paath from a gutka sahib in a car n she falls asleep, so the guy, wit hands unwashed, head uncovered, takes the gutka sahib from her n starts lokin thru it, n the girl had a picture of the guy in it"

It would be good if we had some way of finding out who it was, so we could express our feelings. What channel was it on, what show etc- anything that will help us uncover will be good.