Bhai Raghbir Singh

Humble request to both members above: Please do not reply and start any discussion with each other. Avoid replying to each other is the way to avoid. If member is bothering other member then we have no choice but to put em under moderation which we don't want to do. So, take this benti. We already have requests and complaint about this. Thank you

On 1/22/2021 at 8:29 PM, S1ngh said:

Humble request to both members above: Please do not reply and start any discussion with each other. Avoid replying to each other is the way to avoid. If member is bothering other member then we have no choice but to put em under moderation which we don't want to do. So, take this benti. We already have requests and complaint about this. Thank you

I am confused, who is replying about what?

1 hour ago, ipledgeblue said:

I am confused, who is replying about what?

Bro, I started a thread about Bhai Raghbir Singh. The little i know is that he is a diamond of Sikh kaum and inspiration to us householders. Gurjant Singh comes in and hi-jacks everything. He posts Michael Jackson videos (these are deleted now by the moderator). I dont understand some members here are all about picking a fight. I am considering leaving this forum all together for good. All I see here is "anti-" posts against all communities. Very little talk of real Sikhi, real bhakti, real naam simran.