Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Guest

Bhai Raghbir Singh

Recommended Posts

Guest

Please tell me more about Bhai sahib ji. I listened to one katha and was very impressed. Need more info.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
5 minutes ago, scali said:

Bhai Raghbir Singh is an institution in himself.He was the founder of Atam Science trust. His book autobiography is Bandginama about his experiences of repeating Whaeguru Gurmantar and his various stages of Simran. He wrote many books. He last few conversations was how he could close his eyes and experience the presence of GOD or be GOD. Since you get Ego out of yourself with Naam Simran.

Thanks Bro. I listenned one 15 minutes katha and was hooked.

Also is he a householder?

Where can I find his books or autobiography?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Finally thread gets back on topic 🙏🏼

Indeed Bhai Raghbir Singh Ji was a householder. I highly recommend reading his book bandagi nama.

Punjabi audiobook available here:

http://gurbaniupdesh.org/multimedia/listing.php?q=f&f=%2F01-Audio+Books%2FBandgi+Nama

Maybe 1 day I might reveal on this forum just why this person is so special 🤫

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
3 minutes ago, Singh375 said:

Finally thread gets back on topic 🙏🏼

Indeed Bhai Raghbir Singh Ji was a householder. I highly recommend reading his book bandagi nama.

Punjabi audiobook available here:

http://gurbaniupdesh.org/multimedia/listing.php?q=f&f=%2F01-Audio+Books%2FBandgi+Nama

Maybe 1 day I might reveal on this forum just why this person is so special 🤫

Thanks soooo much man. In my mind I always had a doubt if a householder in modern times could achieve brahmgyan. I will start listening to this book from tomorrow onwards.

During which time period Bhai Sahib lived on Earth?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, singhsince1981 said:

Thanks soooo much man. In my mind I always had a doubt if a householder in modern times could achieve brahmgyan. I will start listening to this book from tomorrow onwards.

During which time period Bhai Sahib lived on Earth?

Born 1896 I believe

DC82D1B8-ECC1-49BB-97C7-1BB259AAC28F.jpeg

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think so as he was able to cure himself from diseases with Naam.

Edit - Bio:image.png.3bbbe9dad3d0aacba92cdb959db0675a.png

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Humble request to both members above: Please do not reply and start any discussion with each other. Avoid replying to each other is the way to avoid. If member is bothering other member then we have no choice but to put em under moderation which we don't want to do. So, take this benti. We already have requests and complaint about this. Thank you

  • Confused Copy 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/22/2021 at 8:29 PM, S1ngh said:

Humble request to both members above: Please do not reply and start any discussion with each other. Avoid replying to each other is the way to avoid. If member is bothering other member then we have no choice but to put em under moderation which we don't want to do. So, take this benti. We already have requests and complaint about this. Thank you

I am confused, who is replying about what?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
1 hour ago, ipledgeblue said:

I am confused, who is replying about what?

Bro, I started a thread about Bhai Raghbir Singh. The little i know is that he is a diamond of Sikh kaum and inspiration to us householders. Gurjant Singh comes in and hi-jacks everything. He posts Michael Jackson videos (these are deleted now by the moderator). I dont understand some members here are all about picking a fight. I am considering leaving this forum all together for good. All I see here is "anti-" posts against all communities. Very little talk of real Sikhi, real bhakti, real naam simran.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  



×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use