Operation Rakshak 1980 - Hindu Government Killing Sikhs

puzzled

They always give their terrorist groups these harmless sounding names. Rakshak sounds as if it is a defensive operation. Similarly during the 80s they had a group called Hindu Suraksha Samiti or something like that as if it was a defence group but the intention was to fight and kill Sikhs with the help of the police.

British empire did the same all those years back. Projected themselves as the flag bearers of morality and justice, civilizing the brown "savages",  When in realty they were blowing natives from cannons and dishonoring local women. Shipping back to the UK and the Western world romanticized images of empire. 

There are historical accounts of members of the East India Company dragging Bengali women onto the streets, stripping them naked and using torture devices on their breasts, yes, that's what the civilized White man, the law giver, did in foreign lands. 

59 minutes ago, ChardikalaUK said:

The Americans are spreading 'democracy' and giving 'freedom' to the people of those countries.

I use to laugh at Iran's assertion that the United States are "The Great Satan." Now I don't think that's a term strong enough to describe the malign influence this modern day Babylon has had over the earth for the previous 150 years or so. No hate for the people; most are as much victims of their leaders' evil than foreign populations of other lands, but the leadership at the top are despicable. Same for the likes of England, too. I'm reaching a point where my disgust for what I'm seeing everyday can't be concealed. I'm past the point of sticking to an air of decorum. 

14 minutes ago, puzzled said:

British empire did the same all those years back. Projected themselves as the flag bearers of morality and justice, civilizing the brown "savages",  When in realty they were blowing natives from cannons and dishonoring local women. Shipping back to the UK and the Western world romanticized images of empire. 

There are historical accounts of members of the East India Company dragging Bengali women onto the streets, stripping them naked and using torture devices on their breasts, yes, that's what the civilized White man, the law giver, did in foreign lands. 

I've been reading lately books on Jewish history and the antisemitism issue from practically pre-biblical times up to the current day. I'm still getting into it because it's such a huge issue, but, I tell you, while I'm not excusing what the Jews have done in infiltrating and subverting western countries owing to their influential positions (and the way they're using brown migrants as a buffer between them and the Goy that will eventually lead to the deaths of millions), the 5hit they've been through at the hands of non-Jews throughout history is horrific.

Don't get me wrong, they have serious issues of their own; they're definitely not angels, but I marvel at their sense for wishing to survive without giving up their faith. Fair play to them for that. They're dangerous as f**k, and their Messianic nonsense will mark the destruction of humanity eventually, BUT they're playing the game and doing it brilliantly. Sucks not to be a Jew I guess, lmao.