Operation Rakshak 1980 - Hindu Government Killing Sikhs

puzzled

9 hours ago, MisterrSingh said:

I've been reading lately books on Jewish history and the antisemitism issue from practically pre-biblical times up to the current day. I'm still getting into it because it's such a huge issue, but, I tell you, while I'm not excusing what the Jews have done in infiltrating and subverting western countries owing to their influential positions (and the way they're using brown migrants as a buffer between them and the Goy that will eventually lead to the deaths of millions), the 5hit they've been through at the hands of non-Jews throughout history is horrific.

Don't get me wrong, they have serious issues of their own; they're definitely not angels, but I marvel at their sense for wishing to survive without giving up their faith. Fair play to them for that. They're dangerous as f**k, and their Messianic nonsense will mark the destruction of humanity eventually, BUT they're playing the game and doing it brilliantly. Sucks not to be a Jew I guess, lmao.

Well bro. There are those that say the so called jews that "infiltrated" everything never were Jews. They always were the infiltrators from the beginning of this Kalyug. 

The Jacobites, true Jews have actually been persecuted by them all over the world. Not only in israel today but all over the world if you think them one and the same with european imperialism and imperialism period in known history. 

That is not to say jews that fall into this category would even all know or recognize this, but I have had this verified to me in depth by Jacobites. 

It is also not to say that the whole world can't respect and learn from methods of early zionist in israel or the way israel militarized themselves. 

The kibutz model and mass military training of your entire people are both very laudable, replicatable systems. 

It is however important to realize the degree to which israel's rise to power was fascilitated by and is in fact global white supremacy. 

3 hours ago, GurjantGnostic said:

Well bro. There are those that say the so called jews that "infiltrated" everything never were Jews. They always were the infiltrators from the beginning of this Kalyug. 

The Jacobites, true Jews have actually been persecuted by them all over the world. Not only in israel today but all over the world if you think them one and the same with european imperialism and imperialism period in known history. 

That is not to say jews that fall into this category would even all know or recognize this, but I have had this verified to me in depth by Jacobites. 

It is also not to say that the whole world can't respect and learn from methods of early zionist in israel or the way israel militarized themselves. 

The kibutz model and mass military training of your entire people are both very laudable, replicatable systems. 

It is however important to realize the degree to which israel's rise to power was fascilitated by and is in fact global white supremacy. 

Yes, I get that, bro. But if we're going off what's accepted as mainstream thought on their origins, regardless of whether it's actually true, they're currently considered to be what's popularly defined as Jews. Who knows, we may in the very distant future come to recognise some other race as the true Jews. 

There's one particular argument about which white anti-Semites get very angry and can't refute, is how - if we go along with the theory that Jews have infiltrated and subverted white nations - none of what Jews have achieved would be possible without white collaboration and white traitors selling out their own race. They have no answer for it, and they get very, very hostile when this argument is pointed out.

They argue for white superiority on a genetic level expressed in IQ and general mental lucidity, but somehow they seem to be "tricked" into acting against their own by Jews. Doesn't sound too smart to me. Isolated cases of betrayal and deception I can buy, but wholesale subversion of entire nations for the past 300-400 years due to only Jewish tricks? Not a chance. It's white treachery and they can't acknowledge it, because it undermines their argument that they're the only race with honour and noble ideals that's above base notions of self interest of the few at the expense of the many.

Anyway, I hope humanity can free itself from these desert religions of all shades. Any positive, civilising affect they've had is long gone. The rest of us are caught in the middle of their endless war, and it will prove to be fatal.

1 hour ago, MisterrSingh said:

Yes, I get that, bro. But if we're going off what's accepted as mainstream thought on their origins, regardless of whether it's actually true, they're currently considered to be what's popularly defined as Jews. Who knows, we may in the very distant future come to recognise some other race as the true Jews. 

There's one particular argument about which white anti-Semites get very angry and can't refute, is how - if we go along with the theory that Jews have infiltrated and subverted white nations - none of what Jews have achieved would be possible without white collaboration and white traitors selling out their own race. They have no answer for it, and they get very, very hostile when this argument is pointed out.

They argue for white superiority on a genetic level expressed in IQ and general mental lucidity, but somehow they seem to be "tricked" into acting against their own by Jews. Doesn't sound too smart to me. Isolated cases of betrayal and deception I can buy, but wholesale subversion of entire nations for the past 300-400 years due to only Jewish tricks? Not a chance. It's white treachery and they can't acknowledge it, because it undermines their argument that they're the only race with honour and noble ideals that's above base notions of self interest of the few at the expense of the many.

Anyway, I hope humanity can free itself from these desert religions of all shades. Any positive, civilising affect they've had is long gone. The rest of us are caught in the middle of their endless war, and it will prove to be fatal.

Hah. I appreciate you bro. I know I've said it before lol. I'll just like post a black emoji or something next time and save everybody the spiel. 

9 hours ago, dharamyudh said:

I honestly do not know. In the past, the panth was our only true identity. Now, we have people saying "I am Indian before Sikh." Furthermore,  no one really understands the Sikh psyche other than Sikhs and I feel like the Indian government used that to their advantage (KPS Gill and other "Sikhs").   

Look at how fall we have fallen. Reading historical texts such as Akali Baba Rattan Singh Bhangu's Sri Gur Panth Parkash, you could see the unity of the Sikhs. It was the panth against everybody else! We had no other identity we pledged allegiance to. We had our own brethren committed atrocities against their own community. 

There have always been traitors in our midst.

I think some Sikhs even fought alongside the British in the Anglo Sikh wars.

On 1/24/2021 at 6:00 PM, MisterrSingh said:

I'd like to know what they know that's given them such confidence.

Power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely . 

Power makes them blind about an eternal power of the divine which have erected and collapsed thousands of such states before countless times throughout human history . And I don't think it would stop . The divine is watching and watching and watching , and then a sudden slap . 

BTW, whats to say we aren't suffering for our misdeeds we did while fighting the wicked. maybe when our karmic debts gets paid off by us , then the tyrants time will come up ?

56 minutes ago, AjeetSingh2019 said:

Power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely . 

Power makes them blind about an eternal power of the divine which have erected and collapsed thousands of such states before countless times throughout human history . And I don't think it would stop . The divine is watching and watching and watching , and then a sudden slap . 

BTW, whats to say we aren't suffering for our misdeeds we did while fighting the wicked. maybe when our karmic debts gets paid off by us , then the tyrants time will come up ?

Yes, that's something people with a lofty perception of themselves tend to forget. There's a reason we, as normal everyday people, are alive and existing in this era, at this time in history, in this particular yug. I don't know about you but I've reconciled myself with the realisation that I'm not a prophet come to guide mankind out of darkness, lmao, so that means I must be an incredibly flawed soul sent down here to work through my karmic load. I must've been a real POS to be still knocking around in human form at this stage in humanity's spiritual evolution, as opposed to someone who worked through their debts thousands of years ago, moving on to another higher existence, etc.