Panj Pyare perivious life

Arsh1469

3 minutes ago, MisterrSingh said:

From my experience the people who talk the most about mukhti will be ones who are least likely to attain it. Mukhti isn't the joke it's been made out to be by Sikhs. It takes thousands, dare I say millions of lifetimes to get there.  You have to earn it.  Yes, grace is a necessary component, but it's not fluke or luck.

A rapist who's made a career of his sins isn't going to be blessed with mukhti due to God deciding to bestow his grace upon him. The grace comes after (or IF) he's made a concerted effort to reform. Or it may not. Sikhs seem to think someone can go from being mired in evil 5hit one moment to sitting on God's right hand side with no conscious effort on the part of the soul. If that's the case then the karmic system doesn't exist, and we exist outside of the universal laws that dictate His creation that's existed for infinity.

You have simply reiterated what I said bro. 

Grace comes after deserving as I said. But even that's not guarantee.  

In another vein, I can show u passages from GGS which suggest sinners can too all of a sudden get spiritual moments but that's a reward for their past noble deeds 

28 minutes ago, AjeetSingh2019 said:

You have simply reiterated what I said bro. 

Grace comes after deserving as I said. But even that's not guarantee.  

In another vein, I can show u passages from GGS which suggest sinners can too all of a sudden get spiritual moments but that's a reward for their past noble deeds 

I feel that's another misunderstanding, too. Someone who's a serial rapist in his current life wasn't doing hard tapasya in his previous life. The journey of the soul is a gradual curve, not a wild swing between extremes. Those noble deeds you refer to are within the context and purview of the general scope of that particular soul's recent (relative over recent joons) experiences and capabilities. A rapist in his current life was (and I'm theorising to make my point) a cannibal previously; before that he was probably in an animal Joon. That gradual ascent of shedding previous ingrained instincts CANNOT be bypassed, because if he does, then the soul learns NOTHING. It makes a mockery of God's laws.

I'm beginning to see why you draw comparisons between us and Jews. ? Like them we believe we're special snowflakes who have a covenant with God at the expense of other religions and tribes; that the rules that apply to everyone else don't apply to us. That's very Jewish of us. It's wrong because Mool Mantra states without ambiguity that He favours nobody, i.e. He doesn't possess any human failings such as favouritism or partiality. There isn't a footnote at the bottom of the ang that says, "*Except Sikhs and Jews." 

@MisterrSingh

Just lastnight I started reading an old book about Baba Nand Singh ji, written by one of his followers I believe. The author writes that Baba ji used to say to save ourselves from from kaam rupi nadi, maya rupi nadi. The author then says, the reader should question how many people have been able to save themselves from these vices ? 

Mukti really is very difficult. 

25 minutes ago, MisterrSingh said:

back for who knows how many more lifetimes

That sounds exhausting, going through all this again and again. Surely if one lived by rehit and compassion, then they don't have to come back to this place again? Obviously not gain mukti, but end up in a better realm. 

34 minutes ago, MisterrSingh said:

despite taking Amrit at 14. I haven't hurt anyone in my life; I've played by the rules to the best of my capabilities despite all the obstacles I've faced. I've kept in Chardhi Kala in situations that would've destroyed others, realising that God's with me if I keep plugging away.

? ?