• Topics

• Anyone know the history behind the compilation of Rehraas Sahib. Was just wondering because to my knowledge it wasn't written by Guru Sahib explicitly as it was a compilation of many different banis. Also if someone should shed some light on the history behind why there are different versions, I know the British shortened Chaupai Sahib...   Bhul Chuk Maaf ji 🙏
    • This young nihang knows amazing shastar vidya. He says that when he does shastar abhiyaas, devi devte and shaheed Singhs teach him many knew techniques but the shastar vidiya knowledge of shaheed Singhs is much superior compared to devi devte. He also says that shastar vidiya is an infinite knowledge and one always keeps on learning new techniques.
    • We all know that many Gursikhs hv had darshan of all 10 Guru Sahibaan from Guru Granth Sahib ji. There is a young gupt nihang Singh who does lots and lots of paath of Dasam Granth Ji and Sarbloh Granth Ji. He says that he has had darshan of Dasmesh Pita and great Gursikhs like Baba Deep Singh from the saroop of Dasam Granth Ji and Sarbloh Granth Ji. Dhan Dasam Guru Darbaar! Dhan Sarbloh Guru Darbaar!
    • most treat their bibles like ordinary books , but true believers would have a clean place seperate from other books
    • Try to understand Sikhi philosophy. You can do.that 2 ways: read gurbani with english meanings so you can understand it.  And read sikh history especially about great gursikhs who have lived sikh philosophy.  I am telling you this truthfully,  no other religion has a great history or philosophy as Sikhi. Sometimes, I too get enticed by other religions, because having grown up with Sikhi, it seems mundane. But other religions look good from the outside but are khokhle, hollow and i have to come back to sikhi.  Come on, what other religion advocated for gender equality, freedom of religion and condemned slavery? And advocated for meditation and vegetarian? All the things modern ppl are rediscovering? Yes Hinduism fits the bill for most of these but they had serious issues. Anyways check out basics of sikhi youtube channel.  I think you would enjoy his debates with other religions and his street parchaar. Also google and read about sikh converts. Their zeal may inspire you.  And read books by great sikh writers. Most are available in English.  Writers like bhai veer singh,  karam singh historian.  Bhai randheer singh.  Bhai Ranbir singh. All of their books are available in English free online.  Just Google.   

Important Information

Terms of Use