Do bossy dominating alpha mothers with beta male partners end up creating beta sons?

superkaur

Haven't watched the video, but I don't think it's true. One my cousin's back in the 90s was involved in gangs. He even had a gun when we went around their house back in the days. God knows how many women he has been with! He once told me he "im not racist when it comes to women, I dont discriminate" I know he was with a Muslim woman when he came out of jail.

On the other hand, his father was pushed around by his wife his whole life! He's the kind of guy who is really quite and only talks after he's had a few drinks. He spent most his evenings in the pub, to get away from his wife and kids!  

Depends on how society defines alpha. There are some quite men, have never hurt a fly, yet they've got absolute command over their wife, kids and whatever goes on in the house ... 

2 hours ago, superkaur said:

Vaguely : No.

Every individual goes through their own journey. X and Y chromosomes have a play into it and maybe just normal conditioning (seeing your beta parent and how they get mistreated/not heard may want the child to be different or the same).

Growing up, I attributed a lot of my parent’s qualities but as I grew older I started to question them; this led me to discard some and cherish others. 

I truly don’t think there is a yes/no to this question, as there are so many variables.

45 minutes ago, ipledgeblue said:

Isn't that just the same as having a girlfriend-boyfriend?

Some sects of islam have contract marriages or pleasure marriages, they last for a contractual amount of time, is that what you're looking for?

So for you marriage is lifetime insurance of guaranteed sex.

5 hours ago, scali said:

So for you marriage is lifetime insurance of guaranteed sex.

no, marriage is part of grihast jeevan, life of a householder.

People can have sex in their boyfriend-girlfriend relationships if they want to to be honest.

Why did you bring this up anyway?

I am just saying you mentioned marriages with expiration dates, and muslims do indeed have these available!