superkaur

Do bossy dominating alpha mothers with beta male partners end up creating beta sons?

Haven't watched the video, but I don't think it's true. One my cousin's back in the 90s was involved in gangs. He even had a gun when we went around their house back in the days. God knows how many women he has been with! He once told me he "im not racist when it comes to women, I dont discriminate" I know he was with a Muslim woman when he came out of jail.

On the other hand, his father was pushed around by his wife his whole life! He's the kind of guy who is really quite and only talks after he's had a few drinks. He spent most his evenings in the pub, to get away from his wife and kids!  

Depends on how society defines alpha. There are some quite men, have never hurt a fly, yet they've got absolute command over their wife, kids and whatever goes on in the house ... 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, superkaur said:

Vaguely : No.

Every individual goes through their own journey. X and Y chromosomes have a play into it and maybe just normal conditioning (seeing your beta parent and how they get mistreated/not heard may want the child to be different or the same).

Growing up, I attributed a lot of my parent’s qualities but as I grew older I started to question them; this led me to discard some and cherish others. 

I truly don’t think there is a yes/no to this question, as there are so many variables.

• Like 2

Beta-ness is a battle of the mind. It can be transcended if it's been encoded via nurture but it takes a herculean effort from an exceptional individual who has a reason to do so. 

Would a bhagat or passive spiritual devotee fall into the category of beta? Or does their spiritual awareness preclude them from such company?

• Like 3

12 hours ago, scali said:

I think marriage should have a expiration date of course with an option to renew.

Isn't that just the same as having a girlfriend-boyfriend?

Some sects of islam have contract marriages or pleasure marriages, they last for a contractual amount of time, is that what you're looking for?

45 minutes ago, ipledgeblue said:

Isn't that just the same as having a girlfriend-boyfriend?

Some sects of islam have contract marriages or pleasure marriages, they last for a contractual amount of time, is that what you're looking for?

So for you marriage is lifetime insurance of guaranteed sex.

Most western kids go into nursery early on, then pre school , then primary and so on  . In terms of active hours put in parents have less and less contact with their kids these days. So if kids are beta or not you can't just put it at the door of how the mum was

5 hours ago, scali said:

no, marriage is part of grihast jeevan, life of a householder.

People can have sex in their boyfriend-girlfriend relationships if they want to to be honest.

Why did you bring this up anyway?

I am just saying you mentioned marriages with expiration dates, and muslims do indeed have these available!

Alpha, beta? Are we wolves?

Humans are too complex for such classifications. Society has changed, these aren't prehistoric times where you could just beat and rape anyone.

People who do that now are labelled as psychopaths and achieve nothing in life, they'll most likely be stuck in dead end jobs and poverty.

Having said all of that, a father's relationship to a boy is very important in how he turns out.

• Like 3

15 hours ago, puzzled said:

Haven't watched the video, but I don't think it's true. One my cousin's back in the 90s was involved in gangs. He even had a gun when we went around their house back in the days. God knows how many women he has been with! He once told me he "im not racist when it comes to women, I dont discriminate" I know he was with a Muslim woman when he came out of jail.

On the other hand, his father was pushed around by his wife his whole life! He's the kind of guy who is really quite and only talks after he's had a few drinks. He spent most his evenings in the pub, to get away from his wife and kids!  

Depends on how society defines alpha. There are some quite men, have never hurt a fly, yet they've got absolute command over their wife, kids and whatever goes on in the house ... 

He sounds like a real pillar of society. What's he up to these days?

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, ChardikalaUK said:

He sounds like a real pillar of society.

🤣

1 hour ago, ChardikalaUK said:

What's he up to these days?

Approaching 50 and balding lol.

He's changed now, though he still has contacts.

I see a lot of regret in him, though he puts up a "I don't give a crap" attitude. 

• Like 1

Mentioning Grasth Jivan is same as the insurance I stated. Wives are biased toward their own families while disrespecting husbands. Sikh women are no exception. Also save your Grasth Sermon for someone who cares. Living Life is a bigger experience. 

• Like 1
  • Downvote 3

5 hours ago, scali said:

interesting male perspective ...marriage for you is nothing more ?

We are three brothers married to women from Sikh families with similar experiences, mostly negative with these women. Their side of families can come over stay for weeks while when our sides show up attitudes start flying. So I have stopped giving Spiritual meaning to Grasth Jivan. Three similar Sikh women experiences is enough data.

• Like 3
  • Downvote 1