Do bossy dominating alpha mothers with beta male partners end up creating beta sons?

58 minutes ago, scali said:

Also save your Grasth Sermon for someone who cares. Living Life is a bigger experience. 

well since Guru Nanak recommended grihast jeevan, and Guru Sahibs and gursikhs practised this, then I guess a lot of sikhs do care! 

• Like 2
26 minutes ago, ipledgeblue said:

well since Guru Nanak recommended grihast jeevan, and Guru Sahibs and gursikhs practised this, then I guess a lot of sikhs do care! 

22ji, no point in explaining to these people here. These sikhs are totally brainwashed by kal jug and hold dear to such values only. 

7 hours ago, scali said:

Sikhism is neither pro or anti marriage. Lavans are a discourse of soul bride and groom GOD.

you'll find that  Guru ji says that it is the highest form of bhagati , where we are not aa burden but a positive influence on the world around us

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Highest form of Bhakti per Sikhism is Simran not getting married and playing mind games with your partner. Charity begins at home if home life is hell how can one be a lighthouse for the rest. Let’s be real and stop sugarcoating the obvious.

• Like 2
17 hours ago, scali said:

We are three brothers married to women from Sikh families with similar experiences, mostly negative with these women. Their side of families can come over stay for weeks while when our sides show up attitudes start flying. So I have stopped giving Spiritual meaning to Grasth Jivan. Three similar Sikh women experiences is enough data.

Its not an uncommon scenario. Is your wife and your brothers wives from India? Also do you all live together?

9 hours ago, scali said:

Highest form of Bhakti per Sikhism is Simran not getting married and playing mind games with your partner. Charity begins at home if home life is hell how can one be a lighthouse for the rest. Let’s be real and stop sugarcoating the obvious.

these girls playing mind games, it's not like they are taking grihast jeevan seriously either.

Their vikaars are getting in the way, the 5 vikaar/ panj chor affect a lot of people, married, not-married, everyone lives under this maya

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• I am all pro-natural kind person. I hate chemicals and use all natural soaps, food etc. I also think that we should avoid too-much dependency on medicines. However, it is appalling on seeing too many wackos making weird cases against Covid-Vaccine. Do we have to love these vaccinations ? No. Do we have any choice - NO. I rather than hundreds of these shots than going thru the horrible experience of covid. Having gone thru this disease last year and spent fairly good amount of time in hospital and escaped with gurus kirpa. I would highly suggest all to take the covid vaccination. Millions of shots done and less than 100 cases of blood clots.. Give me a break!!  I never thought our community would believe in such weird conspiracy theories. Getting covid vaccination is much safer than eating food prepared by the non-stick teflon pans in our kitchens. Get a shot and pray for the humanity. Got all Shots for me and my family. Pfizer, Moderna & J&J are all good protection. I am not sure about the Oxford one as the protection is only 70% as compared with 95% with American based ones. And yes, i still wear mask when im at work or in public. Stay safe !!! 
    • I've just watched this. Sadhguru is saying they are stopping people from getting Enlightenment so that people can fulfil their destiny. I thought that was the purpose of life. Does anyone have any comments on this?  https://youtu.be/43Vt2dHdkCg      
    • The veterens that do mass shootings are different. You have to put those in their own category.  On base injustice. Retaliation.  Mental health, drugs, alcoholism combined with ptsd from doing and seeing bad things. Especially prominent in us soldiers since fighting in the middle east and especially afghanistan where the terrain borders and and IEDs leave one in a permanent terror state.  Then you have Chris Dorner types who stand on their own merit of justice and ideology.  But the mass of the mass shootings are totally young white males. And some muslim acts. But less of those.   
    • You are right. Let's put up a picture of Jazzy B holding a peg. Or let's put up a photo of half-naked women twerking next to Sidhu Moosewala. We have to make sure that we welcome ALL Sikhs! Remember, Sikhi is about welcoming everyone! Promoting people to keep rehat is wrong because it alienates others.
    • Sorry, but please list some examples of "sjw woke liberal college students" who have perpetrated mass shootings.   The fact is, most of the mass shootings are either carried out by people from radical Islamic backgrounds, or by angry young white men who have mental health issues (and are usually right-wing MAGA types who blame immigrants/minorities for all of their problems, including their inability to get laid).

Important Information

Terms of Use