Red Fort

Arsh1469

35 minutes ago, dharamyudh said:

Yeah, the Indian flag was not touched in any sort of way. They put the Nishan Sahib on a pole in front of the Fort and on some domes. Now, we have the Indian media trying to say it was a Khalistani flag like these dimwits never seen a Nishan Sahib towering in  gurdwaras across the world. Furthermore, these Indian nationalists are showing their true colors all on Twitter!  

Yeah the nationalists on Twitter are really going crazy. Many are calling for all to be shot or arrested. It's amazing how many people are brainwashed by the corrupt media propaganda. And they expect people not to defend themselves when the police are beating them with sticks and shooting tear gas.

In my opinion , the government obviously want the farmers out of delhi . On Akaal channel a statement came out to  arrest Deep Sidhu and carry out a full investigation.They also mentioned extra armed forces and internet blackout has been deployed. 18 Police officers were injured. This asks the question will they use this against the farmers and force them out of Delhi , hopefully not causing any bloodsched? There are other people aligned as well for investigation but names were not released.

This is basically social media and TV media at its best. I think in one way the government have what they seeked out to get from day one. The farmers split , people going against the morcha . The fact that there was hardly any media coverage during the 60 days plus when peaceful protest were going on. There was no media coverage when some groups wanted to harm the morcha and it was the farmers who were carrying out security activities. There was no media coverage when there was conspiracy to kill the 4 farmer leaders .There were no media coverage when fake police officers with no name badges did latee charge.  There were probably many many more incidents that occurred which the whole world are not aware of.

The only real media is here in the UK( Akaal,Sikh,KTV,Sangat) that go in at ground level to get to the truth. But I think the problem is how do we get it out there to the masses. This is propaganda at its best reminds me of Hitlers propaganda against the jews defaming them in any way shape and form and getting the masses turn against and blame the jews.

I think we can only stay positive and carry on with the Morcha. even if the farmers are removed forcefully from delhi. The farmers should create there own leadership ,and setup there own agenda so that all farmers are benefitted such as install solar panels in villages , get there water setup , get there own buyers of produce . As the sangat are willing to donate  within India and internationally for a good cause. So I don't think money would be an issue if shared and used wisely. The farmers create there own Monopoly bypass aid from the government . It will be a challenge.

May Waheguru provide guidance and support to those true souls who are fighting for a true cause.