Many Lives Many Masters

intrigued

9 minutes ago, puzzled said:

How do you know this stuff is true?

Tbh, I don't think we can know. He mentions that he records the meetings but I don't think he released them. Other people pointed out that he would mention writings to support his points but never sourced them. In the end, true or not, it's a pretty good page-turner.

3 hours ago, intrigued said:

Maybe these masters are working with the most universal theme...on the most basic level, the message fits, however I'm sure that there would be some exceptions.

The Mughals of that time obviously didn't follow the message of these masters as they were forcefully converting. In a Sikhi lens, we would resist because of the oppression that Mughals gave to the common people.

In the end their message will obviously not be perfect, as we already have the perfect message. I would just take the most we can out of it and look for similarities to Sikhi.

True. Unfortunately for us, our people will be drawn to taking the path of least resistance, which is the one path that we should shun at this moment in time.

3 hours ago, puzzled said:

How do you know this stuff is true? A bit off topic but a few years back I was reading a book by an Irish lady who claimed she could see angels, and while reading it I just couldn't decide if she was being honest or just making me a fool  ?       I ended up only reading half of it lol. Some people do see angels, but couldn't decide if she was being honest or not.  

If she said it to you bro it's because she saw one there with you. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/28/2021 at 8:43 PM, puzzled said:

How do you know this stuff is true? A bit off topic but a few years back I was reading a book by an Irish lady who claimed she could see angels, and while reading it I just couldn't decide if she was being honest or just making me a fool  ?       I ended up only reading half of it lol. Some people do see angels, but couldn't decide if she was being honest or not.  

Do you remember the name of the book?

8 hours ago, Premi5 said:

Do you remember the name of the book?

Angels in my hair. I think the lady's name was Lorna. I got it on Kindle. Definitely an interesting read. She describes the angels as bright lights, some are gigantic while some are small. They do take human like form if they want to but they don't really do that. She says they are everywhere but we just can't see them, and that they often group around religious places and death.

Though she's Christian, there's nothing Christian or preachy about the book. She says angels congregate at Church, temples, mosques and cemeteries. They don't discriminate lol. 

She also claims of have had a vision and conversation with a biblical prophet, if I remember correctly it was Isaiah. 

She says that all babies see angels but as we get older we stop seeing them, but a few people continue seeing them.