Can this really happen?

shastarSingh

47 minutes ago, 1Anonymous1 said:

Never heard of shaheed Singhs coming to take a soul, normally for a very chardikala gursikhs panj Singh come to take them. It’s most likely true, as I’m not sure why anyone would lie about that. Also, if he told your friend 15 days and he died exactly 15 days after that, then it’s most likely true. 

this singh lived in pind lakho ke behram near ferozepur and his name was Jassa.

He died around 10 days back.Whole pind used to love him.

Sant Bhindranwale is not just a shaheed Singh, he is a Sachkhandi rooh as well.

Jassa used to love Sant ji from the core of his heart.

21 hours ago, AjeetSingh2019 said:

how do they know its shaheed singhs ?

Imagine you see a loved one or someone close to you appear in a dream at some distance in the dreamscape. You immediately know who that person is without them walking up to you and saying, "Hello Ajeet, I'm such-and-such." The recognition comes immediately. It doesn't need to be expressed with introductions like a film scene.

IF the subject is inexperienced or it's the first time they've had such an experience, then a brief and unequivocal statement is made usually before the subject's conscious has even managed to finish asking itself the question of who this person or people are. 

I remember when I was a kid I had a friend who's dad had black magic done to him by a close relative. The dad was a Gursikh but he fell very ill, and was confined to bed. The dad was quite young (late 30s) but he was gradually slipping away. The dad was basically stuck halfway between the living and the dead, and he'd have these visions and experiences that sounded completely amazing even though it was obvious he wasn't going to survive for long.

One time the dad told them that in a dream he saw a bunch of Punjabi men dressed in white robes telling him to stop doing maanta of Shaheed Singh's and generally walk away from a spiritual Sikh life, because apparently, the men in white robes said that doing too much of this spiritual devotion is why he's fallen sick (these white robed men said even good spirits are like spiritual vampires). The dad said he immediately felt in the dream that he was being told bull5hit but he said nothing, and respectfully walked into another room. The dad continued that when he stepped into the other room he leant down and looked through the keyhole of the door he'd just exited to see these saintly white-robed men had young women sitting on their laps, and they were fondling these girls. 

As he's looking through the keyhole he hears a voice in his head (in the dream) that tells him that these evil spirits that were put on him by the black magic are trying to destroy his faith and devotion, and sever his connection with Shaheed Singhs who are actually trying to keep him alive. To cut a long story short he didn't die, but lost around 9 years of his life due to illness. He just never gave up on his nitnem, his shardaa, etc. They were lucky enough to find a Baba who freed him of the evil spells, and even when they first went to see that Baba he said my friend's dad was accompanied by Shaheed Singhs. The wife asked that if he was protected to that extent then why did they not protect him from the black magic, and Baba said it's all part of karams.

On 1/29/2021 at 3:23 PM, shastarSingh said:

My friend's younger brother passed away in car accident few days back.

He lived in a village near ferozepur.

He was amritdhari and a big fan of Sant Bhindranwale. He used to read bani all the time.

15 days before his death, he told his friend that Sant ji gave him darshan and said that they hv come to take him. He told Sant ji that plz give me 15 days time and after 15 days he died...

Wow

Is he 100% telling the truth about Sant Ji darshan

57 minutes ago, MisterrSingh said:

Imagine you see a loved one or someone close to you appear in a dream at some distance in the dreamscape. You immediately know who that person is without them walking up to you and saying, "Hello Ajeet, I'm such-and-such." The recognition comes immediately. It doesn't need to be expressed with introductions like a film scene.

IF the subject is inexperienced or it's the first time they've had such an experience, then a brief and unequivocal statement is made usually before the subject's conscious has even managed to finish asking itself the question of who this person or people are. 

I remember when I was a kid I had a friend who's dad had black magic done to him by a close relative. The dad was a Gursikh but he fell very ill, and was confined to bed. The dad was quite young (late 30s) but he was gradually slipping away. The dad was basically stuck halfway between the living and the dead, and he'd have these visions and experiences that sounded completely amazing even though it was obvious he wasn't going to survive for long.

One time the dad told them that in a dream he saw a bunch of Punjabi men dressed in white robes telling him to stop doing maanta of Shaheed Singh's and generally walk away from a spiritual Sikh life, because apparently, the men in white robes said that doing too much of this spiritual devotion is why he's fallen sick (these white robed men said even good spirits are like spiritual vampires). The dad said he immediately felt in the dream that he was being told bull5hit but he said nothing, and respectfully walked into another room. The dad continued that when he stepped into the other room he leant down and looked through the keyhole of the door he'd just exited to see these saintly white-robed men had young women sitting on their laps, and they were fondling these girls. 

As he's looking through the keyhole he hears a voice in his head (in the dream) that tells him that these evil spirits that were put on him by the black magic are trying to destroy his faith and devotion, and sever his connection with Shaheed Singhs who are actually trying to keep him alive. To cut a long story short he didn't die, but lost around 9 years of his life due to illness. He just never gave up on his nitnem, his shardaa, etc. They were lucky enough to find a Baba who freed him of the evil spells, and even when they first went to see that Baba he said my friend's dad was accompanied by Shaheed Singhs. The wife asked that if he was protected to that extent then why did they not protect him from the black magic, and Baba said it's all part of karams.

I might have doubted this event if I had myself not experienced miraculous interventions in life. But I did hv . So it's entirely possible even though it sounds bizzare and eerie

28 minutes ago, AjeetSingh2019 said:

I might have doubted this event if I had myself not experienced miraculous interventions in life. But I did hv . So it's entirely possible even though it sounds bizzare and eerie

When one lives in a world and culture that delights in telling you these moments and experiences are superstitions, mental illness, signs of an overactive imagination, the result of medications, etc., it takes an extraordinary amount of will to not give up and go with the flow. As to the whys and hows I honestly don't know how any of it works. There are many inconsistencies and things that are difficult to explain and comprehend. Unlike some pakhandis in our panth today I wouldn't dare to try to justify or explain something complex that I don't fully understand. I can have theories based on my own experiences, but I don't have an ego where I'll start preaching them as doctrine. It's just fun to speculate.