Deep Sidhu - Must watch

Kau89r8

1 minute ago, MisterrSingh said:

I agree. We should support the keshdhari Badal clan in everything they do. Dhadrianwala, too. Ram Rahim had a wisp of a joora as well. Jindha and Sukha need to be retroactively disavowed and excommunicated.

I didn't say all keshdharis should be trusted. Some of them should be mistrusted too. Stop extrapolating and misrepresenting what I said.

Sukha and Jinda were Singhs who became monay to go undercover and do sewa. They didn't became monay for reasons of vanity or weakness like all of today's monay, so please do not bring them up.

Just now, californiasardar1 said:

Sukha and Jinda were Singhs who became monay to go undercover and do sewa. They didn't became monay for reasons of vanity or weakness like all of today's monay, so please do not bring them up.

That kinda makes it worse according to your logic. If they were "true" Sikhs they would've performed their seva in Sikhi saroop, surely?

1 hour ago, MisterrSingh said:

That kinda makes it worse according to your logic. If they were "true" Sikhs they would've performed their seva in Sikhi saroop, surely?

I think that they should have performed their seva in Sikhi saroop

In any case, at least they had a compelling reason for their decision (though I still think it was not right)

What compelling reason do clowns like Deep Sidhu have for getting haircuts? Or most stupid jatts?