Sign Petition Akaal Takht to create security/relief force

garch

• The topic was pinned
2 hours ago, chatanga1 said:

Sometimes I wonder what world young Sikhs live in. These petitions have no sway over Sikh institutions. Yet people waste their time with them. I don't mean that to say any of you who support this are bad, just very unsure of how things work.

We Sikhs always seem to start the fight top down, rather than bottom up.

I think your misunderstanding, the point of the petition is to create awareness amongst Sikhs on the streets. If we don't publicly debate these suggestions how are the guys at the bottom going to know what solution to rally behind. 

No one here is naive enough to think it will spark the conscience of the fake leadership into action.

The suggestion above is one people from all political backgrounds can support, if im wrong please offer your scrutiny, its all i ask ??

21 minutes ago, MisterrSingh said:

Not knocking the initiative, but the creation of an unsanctioned armed religious force (call it security, whatever) within the borders of a hostile host nation is impossible. The Akal Takhat has neither the power nor the will to do it, and India would view it as a 5th column entity that must be destroyed before any potential uprising can be organised.

It is sanctioned and expected by our guru sahiban, our history is quite clear on this. If we dont believe this it is a shame on us. When u say unsactioned whose blessing are u expecting/seeking?

The authority bestowed on the Akal Takht isn't for debate, it isn't being utilised..  

We are under attack already, how much weaker do we want to get before regrouping?

A counter proposal would be nice?

• The topic was unpinned