Mohammed Ibrar - The UK Pakistani Muslim terrorist who attacked UK Derby Gurdwara charged with only hate crime

superkaur

20 hours ago, MisterrSingh said:

It's unfortunate that Sikhs are portrayed as India's military "face" but we also seem to delight in this role that's been carved out for us by the Indians. This probably has some vague bearing on these types of issues in part. Perceptions on the part of external communities about our loyalties.

sometimes I feel its all mind games. I have seen comment section on sikh related articles of some of these English newspapers like the daily mail . I notice how the commenters usually say nice thing about sikhs which gets lot of likes , indicating others think likewise. Some even say Sikhs did a lot for us in WW1 and WW2 . 

And I am like "WWTF did your gorey buggggers did for us ? you left us in a travesty" 

Its all mind games, a cliched image being created and our dimwit people (sorry) keep falling for it . 

I would say one more thing  : Don't go overt now in your anti-british hate lol. Like the vandalizing with "Sepoys no more" that happened few years back on a sikh monument. RATHER , milk the pro-sikh sentiments among english people to your benefit . And exploit such that they don't know they're being manipulated . Keep giving freebies like road langars, but ALWAYS make sure you get 10x or atleast 5x the returns on it ?

syaane bano , become cunning and deceiving . If noble principles helped us, we wouldn't be in this situation 

EDIT -- 

at the end of the day our enemies gonna paint us in bad light anyways, so why not earn the stigma by actually doing it 

On 01/02/2021 at 4:53 PM, AjeetSingh2019 said:

sometimes I feel its all mind games. I have seen comment section on sikh related articles of some of these English newspapers like the daily mail . I notice how the commenters usually say nice thing about sikhs which gets lot of likes , indicating others think likewise. Some even say Sikhs did a lot for us in WW1 and WW2 . 

And I am like "WWTF did your gorey buggggers did for us ? you left us in a travesty" 

Its all mind games, a cliched image being created and our dimwit people (sorry) keep falling for it . 

I would say one more thing  : Don't go overt now in your anti-british hate lol. Like the vandalizing with "Sepoys no more" that happened few years back on a sikh monument. RATHER , milk the pro-sikh sentiments among english people to your benefit . And exploit such that they don't know they're being manipulated . Keep giving freebies like road langars, but ALWAYS make sure you get 10x or atleast 5x the returns on it ?

syaane bano , become cunning and deceiving . If noble principles helped us, we wouldn't be in this situation 

EDIT -- 

at the end of the day our enemies gonna paint us in bad light anyways, so why not earn the stigma by actually doing it 

The difference is that they came to Punjab as conquerors and we came here as beggars.

On 2/2/2021 at 1:43 PM, dallysingh101 said:

And this is EXACTLY what certain dimwitted 'slow to learn' apnay need to tell them, instead of grinning like fudhus at insidious 'flattery'. 

Nah, that sepoy statue thing was spot on. Not only as a message to wasps but also the dimwitted amongst us who struggle to shake off their mental slavery and go all misty eyed over being colonial slave attack dogs.  And I know a few of you regulars here fall into this category. 

We are dealing with the most duplicitous, insidious people ever here, YOU need to listen to the people who've grown up amongst them and know their nature in detail instead of theorising. These people have a LONG history of thwarting and manipulating Sikh-juts, that continues to this day in england. You can't outsnake a snake with low cognitive abilities. They know these people inside out - appealing to their caste pride, giving them handouts and 'loaded opportunities' to use them to control the wider panth and compromise them.  t.   

I don't think so, no British posh type who has talked to me about Sikhs has ever mentioned their awareness of castes and jatts & tharkhaans etc, that would likely be just a small minority.

I doubt most  know Sikh demographics in that much detail. 

But definitely Sikhs are liked generally by those who know who we are. 

I went to see a football match at a team once (at a team who have a fan reputation for being racist) and someone told my white friend 'Sikhs are alright' (implication being certain other religious minorities are not)

But the high up army types to whom the government/MOD would be close, probably cannot be trusted

• 1 month later...

https://www.derbytelegraph.co.uk/news/derby-news/crazed-derby-knifeman-who-attacked-5189689

Crazed Derby knifeman who attacked Sikh temple is jailed and faces deportation

Mohammed Ibrar stabbed his victim multiple times

28COMMENTS

By

Martin NaylorCourt Reporter

Matthew LodgeTrainee Reporter

15:15, 16 MAR 2021

UPDATED07:16, 17 MAR 2021

NEWS

Enter your postcode for local news and info

Mohammed Ibrar chased the victim into a nearby shop (Image: Derbyshire Constabulary/Derby Telegraph)

Never miss another Derbyshire story by signing up to our free email updates

Subscribe

When you subscribe we will use the information you provide to send you these newsletters. Sometimes they’ll include recommendations for other related newsletters or services we offer. OurPrivacy Noticeexplains more about how we use your data, and your rights. You can unsubscribe at any time.

A man who broke into a Sikh temple in Derby before stabbing a random passer-by on the street has been jailed for more than six years.

Mohammed Ibrar, of Cromwell Road, Normanton, stabbed his victim multiple times and followed him into a nearby shop when his victim tried to escape the unprovoked random attack on Monday, May 25, last year.

ADVERTISING

During the attack, the 32-year-old was described as attempting to cut the neck of his victim before he was driven away when people in the shop started to throw items at him.

He also broke into a Sikh temple in Stanhope Street on the same day in what was described as a racially aggravated incident.

At his sentencing on Tuesday, March 16, Derby Crown Court heard that Ibrar had “relapsed into a psychotic state” at the time of the attack.

At a previous court hearing he pleaded guilty to assault occasioning grievous bodily harm with intent, possessing a knife and burglary, while a not guilty plea of attempted murder was accepted by the prosecution.

Speaking to Ibrar through an interpreter, Judge Jonathan Bennett said it was remarkable the victim had not suffered more serious injuries, but he had still be stabbed multiple times.

He said CCTV played in court had shown Ibrar following the victim for “some time” before the victim realised he had a knife.

OmazeOne person is guaranteed to win this three-million pound London house and it could be you.

H2B WindowsFind Out How This Homeowner Got Free Windows & Doors

by Taboola

Sponsored Links

“You then used it to stab towards him in what was an entirely unprovoked attack upon a stranger in the street,” Judge Bennett said.

He said the victim tried to run away but he was chased over Normanton Road and there was a scuffle with the victim trying to keep Ibrar away from him. The victim was stabbed during this.

The victim then attempted to run into Polanica, a shop on Normanton Road, shouting “call the police”.

Ibrar followed him inside and continued to try and stab him, with many of these attempts proving successful.

Judge Bennett said: “He continues to make every effort to protect himself and received defensive injuries.

"He thought he was going to die.”

Mohammed Ibrar has been jailed for more than six years

Ibrar left after people in the shop threw items at him, leaving his knife behind.

Afterwards, people in the shop came to help the injured man, including a homeless woman who sought to stop the bleeding from his wounds.

In a statement to police after the incident, the victim said Ibrar “wanted to stab me in the head with knife. He wanted to cut my neck here, and here”.

He added: “He wanted to cut my, my neck…..he wanted to cut straight away here (indicates) the veins, the big one.”

Ibrar then went home, got rid of his clothing and told his wife “I’ve done something and I need to stay in the loft”.

On the same day, Ibrar had walked into the nearby Guru Arjan Dev Gurdwara Sikh temple in Stanhope Street, although they were described as unrelated incidents by the prosecution.

In this incident he entered the building three times, and on the second occasion he was carrying a carjack which he used to cause damage.

The final time he came back and through a note over the boundary wall which read: “India did first lockdown after Pak Allah Pak, give punishment. Try to help Kashmir people otherwise problem everyone try to understand.”

Never miss another Derbyshire Live story with free email updates

There's an easy way to guarantee you never miss another Derbyshire Live story - just subscribe to receive free email updates.

You'll get daily newsletters, as well as breaking news as it happens, straight to your inbox.

Just select the newsletters you want to receive here - or enter your email into the black box at the top of this story.

Judge Bennett said the premises had been targeted based on race and the incident had “caused a degree of distress to worshippers”.

Ibrar, who was born in Pakistan, and moved to the UK in 2018 after marrying a British citizen in 2013, was described as a man of previous good character.

The report of a psychiatrist said: “It may be the case that Mr Ibrar has experience an episode of mental illness, including during the period of time covering the allegations, from which he has now recovered.”

Judge Bennett said he had come to the conclusion Ibrar’s mental health at the time “impaired your judgement and ability to make rational choices”.

He added Ibrar’s wife had been “exceedingly worried for your health” and there had been difficulties in being able to get a proper assessment of his mental health with his GP due to lockdown restrictions.

Judge Bennett said he was of the opinion Ibrar poses a “significant risk to members of the public of serious harm”.

“I do recognise the efforts in the days preceding this offence by members of your family, particularly your wife, to get you help,” he said.

“I accept that you have a loving and supportive family. I acknowledge that you are currently stable.

“However there is some evidence of an episode when you were in Pakistan. I conclude that an extended sentence is necessary in the circumstances.”

He jailed Ibrar for one year for burglary, and five years and six months with an extended licence of four years for GBH. Both of these sentences will run consecutively.

He was also given a one-year sentence for possession of the knife, which will run concurrently.