punjabi Hindus speaking bad about bhappaa girls!

shastarSingh

1 hour ago, MisterrSingh said:

Thing is what's the Sikh female equivalent of a keshdhari man? With males it's:

1. Amritdhari / 2. Keshdhari (non-baptised) /  3. Monah

(The above is purely on an external basis, not indicators of religious or spiritual adherence). 

With Sikh females it's: 1. Amritdhari / 2. Moni

Is that correct? So, if we're to presume that Amritdharis of both sexes can pair off and Moneh and Monis can do the same, then who are Keshdharis meant to go for? They aren't religious enough for baptised Sikhs, and they're aren't clean-shaven for Monis. They're kinda stuck in No Singh's Land. ?

guess they need to get off the fence like their female counterparts

2 minutes ago, californiasardar1 said:

I was just waiting for someone to come in and say something along these lines.

Perhaps we can still pursue spiritual growth on our own and forget about marriage. But if well all just accept being single, our community will come close to vanishing very soon.

Virtually all of the problems that the Sikh community faces (that are discussed every day on these forums) is connected somehow to the fact that we are a very small community. And yet some of you are content to let it become exponentially smaller.

Can always Anand Karaj one of those older ladies and adopt. 

I'm all for everyone growing the Paanth through Anand Karaj, but everyone seems to be of the mind it isn't working out for them. 

1 hour ago, Ranjeet01 said:

In the olden days, the keshDari man had the choice of the "long guth and chunni " Sikh female.

Sadly the long guth and chunni Sikh female is an endangered species.

I forgot about them. I guess they've transitioned to full-blown monis in the modern age. "Punjabi Beauty Parlour Attendees." ? They left their male counterparts up the creek without a paddle.