Khalsa Sangat together

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa teh Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh veer g`s and bhenji`s,

First of all i want to ask how you all are doing in this pandemic season???? Now coming to the point is that i have noticed that the Sikh youngsters inclusive me don`t know very much about Sikhi and i want to create a WhatsApp and (if that is not possible) a Facebook or Instagram group in which we will discuss about Sikhi with each other and tell each other guide each other and many other things now you all must be thinking but paaji es sab di ki lor hai???? good question very good question but the things is that many Sikh youngsters don`t know that Guru Nanak Dev Ji did travelled to Mecca with his friend and companion Bhai Mardana Ji who was a Muslim but there will we many Muslims who will tell you that Guru Nanak Dev Ji himself was a Muslim and thats why he travelled to Mecca they are misguiding people who don`t know much if i said something wrong then my apologize from the bottom of my heart

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa teh Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh!