Thoughts / Opinions on the Future of Western Countries

MisterrSingh

8 hours ago, GurjantGnostic said:

Dutch messed that up probably for generations. 

It's a mess but karmas a .....

That is an example of a people that now in power, once over the hump of racism and power shift that still targets them, could become reactionary racists. 

I'd suggest the previous slave owners leave. 

A lot of.the whites have left, like in Zimbabwe. A lot of them are in UK 

On 2/13/2021 at 4:40 AM, MisterrSingh said:

I give the Puritan settlers their dues without diminishing their inhumane treatment of the natives. I can hold two conflicting concepts in my mind without grounding to a halt. 

That sounds schizo to me. But I expect no less from you. It's like the mor0ns back home preaching Sikhi, but then turning a blind eye to rampant apartied style casteism that takes place under their very nose. 

No integrity at all. 

This is hypocrisy to the highest level. 

Back to the topic: Then after we've acknowledged what happened to the natives over there (like this wasn't indicative), factor in the way they then subsequently dragged MILLIONS of women and men and children from Africa, placed them under the most vile and evil of situations. There is an evil persistence going on here. And just because some selfish evil African 'overlords' would sell their own out, doesn't justify the 'american's' actions. 

But I know that you might well have some genetic disposition to position yourself as some parasite with such people, hence your lack of integrity on these matters. I guess if I felt (even on some subconscious level) that I belonged to a tribe/race/caste that is really incapable of grand developments and developing an advance society (outside of some feudal backwardness), then I'd too probably REALLY look up to such people as role models?

And I've never ground to halt in my life yet, I've always been active - just so you know. 

37 minutes ago, dallysingh101 said:

That sounds schizo to me. But I expect no less from you. It's like the mor0ns back home preaching Sikhi, but then turning a blind eye to rampant apartied style casteism that takes place under their very nose. 

No integrity at all. 

This is hypocrisy to the highest level. 

Unlike you I have no intention of spending my entire life flogging a dead horse. Ideas need to be taken out into the real world where history isn't a one dimensional narrative of good vs evil. Unfortunately, your approach to understanding things would lead to much derision and merriment at the stupidity and simple-minded nature of Sikhs. Never mind, you can always claim to be a "jutt." 

6 hours ago, MisterrSingh said:

Unlike you I have no intention of spending my entire life flogging a dead horse. Ideas need to be taken out into the real world where history isn't a one dimensional narrative of good vs evil. Unfortunately, your approach to understanding things would lead to much derision and merriment at the stupidity and simple-minded nature of Sikhs. Never mind, you can always claim to be a "jutt." 

This ain't about simplistic binary conceptualisations, but for a people constantly complaining about oppression, you seem pretty oblivious to brutality pointed at others over a long period. But that's cool. If karma exists as according to Sikhi, a people's own indifference to the sustained oppression of others and identification  with the oppressors, will come back and haunt their own community when it all comes around. 

4 hours ago, MisterrSingh said:

Christ, the cognitive dissonance is off the charts. Acknowledging one true statement is the automatic denial of another simultaneously true statement? Go back and tell me where I failed to acknowledge and refused to pass judgement on the Native American genocide. Go on.

What you wanted to hear from me was, "Grrr, whitey bad, grrr, whitey burn in hell. Red Indians honourable, red Indians good" and when that wasn't forthcoming, you resorted to your emotional Marxist relativism. 

There's a saying that whomever wants to stop you from thinking is not a friend; in fact that person is an enemy. Why can't I acknowledge the great achievement of the Puritan settlers in establishing themselves in a foreign land while still being disgusted at their treatment of the natives? Why do you wish to funnel and limit my thoughts?

Plus, it's quite telling how you seem to disassociate yourself from the struggles of your co-religionists by terming them as "a people" indicating they exclusively belong to someone of my background. For someone who's chiefly identified as being ardently "caste blind", you sure as hell seem to relish the misfortunes of a certain group that isn't "yours". I guess if they were Kenyan carpenters you'd have been on the first plane out there to stand in solidarity with your brothers and sisters.

The rest of your nonsense is lifted from points I myself have made in previous days about the selective application of karmic rules by a few people on this forum, so why are you presenting this reasoning as if it's alien to me? 

You use to be able to (barely) conceal your glee at the misfortunes of "jutts" (in your mind I guess you see them being representative of Sikhs in general). Now you seem to openly revel in their struggles and humiliation. Again, I guess not having any skin in the game renders them "not yours."  At least try to pretend you aren't entirely delighted at their impending destruction. You're getting sloppy.

Great post brother.Are you sure you're really not a psychologist?Part time maybe??I second your view that people should not shout down your throat to further their agenda.Everyone has their own valid view that should be equally respected as long as they are reasonable.This is a discussion forum,lets discuss and not belittle or mock others for not having the same view as us.