RSS Hindu Mentality, and what they're saying (Important to read)

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The RSS BJP Hindu Mentality on Social Media The RSS BJP Hindu Mentality is quite simple, if you want me to put it in short terms, it's this: Be stupid, and spread misinformation to cope, also if

To any brothers and sisters on Twitter who have the time to do so, screenshot every single genocide-and-rape threatening Tweet made by these BJP / RSS supporters, and compile them into one single imag

They have a sick evil far right mentality, I've seen it on all on twitter and instagram. No point arguing with them they are too far brainwashed to reason with. They hate Islam and muslims the most wh

One more thing, the farmer protest isn't "Sikh vs Hindu" nor is it about the Sikhs only, however it turns out that now it has turned exactly into that with these Hindu nationalists going after Sikhs whether it's on social media or physically, they attack Sikhs and Muslims slandering us at any chance given.

There is only two Hindu people in my life that I can depend on, one is open about religion and discussions on gods, and has great respect for Sikhs, the other is just from a hindu family, but doesn't identify themselves as hindu, it's kinda funny why they wonder why many of us are distrustful of them, it's like they have a blind-eye to what these RSS or nationalists post about us.

• Like 3
  • Downvote 1
4 hours ago, MisterrSingh said:

If they weren't so myopic, paranoid, and twisted, they could elevate their country to amazing heights using dharmic values as a foundation. But that's never going to happen. 

when they have no dharmic roots what fruit do you think that will bring ? The truly secular minded hindus are who we should be dialoguing with because they will rather be associated with Guru ji than the toxic mess of RSS stamped hinduism (they are proposing to bring all mandhirs under one department (surprise surprise benares ke tugg) to be funneling funds to a central location . (yep basically they've had a taste after ripping of sikh golak via double GST and straight up thievery)

• Like 2
19 hours ago, jkvlondon said:

when they have no dharmic roots what fruit do you think that will bring ?

That doesn't make sense. Either you mean they HAD them and they've neglected them, or they never had them which is obviously untrue.

• Like 1

just read a thread few days ago that said Guru Gobind Singh ji used to wear janeu , and that guru ji wore a janeu and yellow dhoti during his own marriage . And that even Guru Nanak used to wear it 

I know this is utter rubbish , no doubt . But the audacity of some of them to publish such nonsense is beyond ridiculous 😄

30 minutes ago, MisterrSingh said:

That doesn't make sense. Either you mean they HAD them and they've neglected them, or they never had them which is obviously untrue.

look their roots are in a failed aryan mythology which has been disproved by DNA analysis , combined with a false racial purity theory which never existed anywhere on this planet . They do not follow their claimed faiths granths at all neither geeta nor Shastra Puranas they are all about the thuglife

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1
1 hour ago, jkvlondon said:

look their roots are in a failed aryan mythology which has been disproved by DNA analysis , combined with a false racial purity theory which never existed anywhere on this planet . They do not follow their claimed faiths granths at all neither geeta nor Shastra Puranas they are all about the thuglife

But according to our own mythology, once upon a time they actively followed the laws laid out in their granths in the correct spirit. Unless the old epics are not true?

• Thanks 1
22 minutes ago, MisterrSingh said:

But according to our own mythology, once upon a time they actively followed the laws laid out in their granths in the correct spirit. Unless the old epics are not true?

the fault is not in their granths but in themselves

• Like 1

I'm going to try and be impartial here. Did the RSS/BJP force Sikhs to turn to liquer, cut their hair etc? Up until the 90s they (the RSS and BJP) were under pressure by the Congress/centrists, who ran things. The Congress tried to attack them too. But unlike us, they maintained their unity and played the long game. I think if we had more unity and learnt from past mistakes we would be a more formidable force. They are nationalists ...we are nationalists...they are united ..we are not 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1